Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't know what question you're asking! But I can assure you that Lima has lived a more exciting and successful life than most of us here!

has it been more exciting and successful as Irma has done a lot in her young life ?????- just asking Ben

7 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

OK, Tell us about it.

It is not allowed to post such information in the forum. I only mention it because some people on CamCaps imply that she is some sort of hopeless alcoholic, and that is not giving her enough credit. She is a very intelligent woman

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Speak for yourself! My life is exciting, and in no way boring. Most apartments here are annoying! So, do not assume you know everyone here to make that claim, "Lima has lived a more exciting and prosperous life than most of us here. Yeah right, maybe your life, sure in hell, not mine. I do not need to get into a quarrel with people who already have it in mind to upset me.

are you addressing this to me, or Benfold???????

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Speak for yourself! My life is exciting, and in no way boring. Most apartments here are annoying! So, do not assume you know everyone here to make that claim, "Lima has lived a more exciting and prosperous life than most of us here. Yeah right, maybe your life, sure in hell, not mine. I do not need to get into a quarrel with people who already have it in mind to upset me.

that escaladed quickly LMAO 

And i think that ben was refering to lima's CV which is quiete impressive ( seeing how not classy she is ) ^^'

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Who is being selective, and what form of discrimination is that? Educate me! I said, I rather her LEAVE!!!!!!!! She is a LOST course; I`m NOT into Women, who butcher their bodies, or it can be abusive, whatever the fucking case, is my opinion, so, don`t assume you know me or what I feel for others. Stick to your Bullshit theories, and if you think for one Minute that I'm NOT willing to meet with someone with stupidity, bring it on. :angry:

you can't give your opinion in this forum LOL there are some people have tunnel vision they always  right we are wrong 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I don't mean to upset you mate, I am just saying that saying Lima has had a difficult life is not correct. Maybe she is not the most beautiful, but that has nothing to do with her lifestyle! 

15 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

has it been more exciting and successful as Irma has done a lot in her young life ?????- just asking Ben

No idea mate, Irma is the biggest mystery this apartment has ever seen :heart:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't mean to upset you mate, I am just saying that saying that Lima has had a difficult life is not correct. Maybe she is not the most beautiful, but that has nothing to do with her lifestyle! 

No idea mate, Irma is the biggest mystery this apartment has ever seen :heart:

well Ben- from her 1st visit- it came out the she had owned a business, and was involved with modeling, helping people start business, was partners in a business with the Turkish guy, and just before she left she was going to buy a building/warehouse, and rent it out, plus, she is educated, and as you know speaks 5-7 languages fluently, and she is only 23. these are things she said- the rest I agree is a mystery, she is a private person and doesn't say much about her personal/private life, outside of what she has done. :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

well Ben- from her 1st visit- it came out the she had owned a business, and was involved with modeling, helping people start business, was partners in a business with the Turkish guy, and just before she left she was going to buy a building/warehouse, and rent it out, plus, she is educated, and as you know speaks 5-7 languages fluently, and she is only 23. these are things she said- the rest I agree is a mystery, she is a private person and doesn't say much about her personal/private life, outside of what she has done. :biggrin::biggrin:

All true, except she is 25 :biggrin: