Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As I think nagachilli pointed out to me on the B2 board there certainly is a resemblance between Nicole and My Belle:heart: when they are lying down on the couch. Of course My Belle:heart: would be wearing either a cushion or a loose towel must of the time - but sadly never gave the epic sofa shots that Ilona gave in her first few days or even Vika or Irma's later; well maybe she did but I missed them - so the message to Nicole is that she needs to get more naked. It's strange I don't fancy Nicole except when she smiles and the B1 girls are not as pretty as the B2 girls but they are one hell of a lot more entertaining. Jessica has an epic body and I suspect Nicole's is pretty good too. Jessica is a pixie, Nicole I am not sure about which makes me suspect she isn't and just like Melissa she's going to fall slightly short of pixiedom.

Nicole is more of an Elf. And she has already shown her lovely body in full view. With I'm sure more to come.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is more of an Elf. And she has already shown her lovely body in full view. With I'm sure more to come.

Well I (someone posted me) have seen on her on bed in NV but yet to see her full glory downstairs or in the light. BTW that NV shot is better than I ever caught My Belle :heart: in. I have been reviewing my stuff and she was so close to spectacular shots all the time when I was watching - she probably gave them when I wasn't - in B1 (and B2 when she visited back then) but always the light was wrong, someone's leg got in the way, there was a shadow. Considering the amount time Belle was out of it and had no qualms about nudity except on couches for some reason (she was still naked sometimes for hours but was careful there) it seems either I was miraculously unlucky or there is (and I have seen picture to indicate this) quite a bit of naked footage of her upstairs or downstairs that people just haven't posted me. Kind of annoying considering all that I have posted, and I sincerely thank all those who have sent me shots or vids of Belle, that I appear not to be seeing some of the best of her in September. I know camera 6 must have given great shots of her lying on the bed or those close up full frontals several times a day. It's just frustrating I wasn't a premium member back then.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

These candles they use all the time may be scented. This could a reason they use them at times. Plus the fact some do use them to hide.

It certainly light with odor so they feel wellness

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I (someone posted me) have seen on her on bed in NV but yet to see her full glory downstairs or in the light. 

Yes other than shower haven't seen her in the light. But then I don't see much anyway.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As I think nagachilli pointed out to me on the B2 board there certainly is a resemblance between Nicole and My Belle:heart: when they are lying down on the couch. Of course My Belle:heart: would be wearing either a cushion or a loose towel most of the time - but sadly never gave the epic sofa shots that Ilona gave in her first few days or even Vika or Irma's later; well maybe she did but I missed them - so the message to Nicole is that she needs to get more naked. It's strange I don't fancy Nicole except when she smiles and the B1 girls are not as pretty as the B2 girls but they are one hell of a lot more entertaining. Jessica has an epic body and I suspect Nicole's is pretty good too. Jessica is a pixie, Nicole I am not sure about which makes me suspect she isn't and just like Melissa she's going to fall slightly short of pixiedom.

Thanks for seeing a bit of similiarity BB. You haven't seen her really close up in BR but I still think her lips and nose aren't unlike Belle's,which can't be bad can it :blush:

As for pixiedom status, I agree with DES, Nicole and Melissa are lovely Elves

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

guys, I do not know you.
but to me these moments of waiting for some girl who plays for us, it makes me raise the pathos and the pulsations of the heart ...
I love this

Good job she hasn't got heels on then Mike if this excites you. You'll have a cardiac arrest....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2