Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for seeing a bit of similiarity BB. You haven't seen her really close up in BR but I still think her lips and nose aren't unlike Belle's,which can't be bad can it :blush:

As for pixiedom status, I agree with DES, Nicole and Melissa are lovely Elves

They do resemble each other, but don't think too much about the nose, Belle have had a nose job, so it might have been quite different before.

Just now, Frankster said:

They do resemble each other, but don't think too much about the nose, Belle have had a nose job, so it might have been quite different before.

Mainly the lips Frank, not as full as Belle's though.....Wish I hadn't said Belle, full and lips all in the same sentence. Getting a bit excited now :cry:

• Upvote 1

Well I'm away for a few hours now guys so if yesterdays anything to go by I would get ready for fireworks because I missed Jess's shower bate, and true to form I'll miss stuff today. So you'll probably get Jess borrowing Lima's toy for her show in full view of you, Nicole waking up as I go out the door and masturbate on cam7 in perfect light and, I know this is the most far fetched of them all, Candy showering while facing the camera. I'm sure I'll be informed later what I've missed, Have fun :cry:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mainly the lips Frank, not as full as Belle's though.....Wish I hadn't said Belle, full and lips all in the same sentence. Getting a bit excited now :cry:

All of My Belle:heart:'s lips were great. :cool::biggrin: The ones on her face were probably the best on RLC. Has Belle had a nose job? She clearly had some issues with her nose but then she was very into treatments but also the area under her eyes which lead to suspect she might have a medical problem around that area. She did not have the cheekbones of the other models either but she was super skilled at make up and when she went out they looked as good if not better than some of the more naturally blessed girls. Also she could make a great difference very quickly unlike some of the others. There's no doubt when she wanted to, despite looking like the girl next door a lot of the time, she could absolutely WOW people with her beauty.

• Upvote 1