Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

26 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mikelima take it easy man you will scare them away. let them get used to each other first.

Also i said it in another forum-but quit using RLC references in you talk on any girls webcam-

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I (someone posted me) have seen on her on bed in NV but yet to see her full glory downstairs or in the light. BTW that NV shot is better than I ever caught My Belle :heart: in. I have been reviewing my stuff and she was so close to spectacular shots all the time when I was watching - she probably gave them when I wasn't - in B1 (and B2 when she visited back then) but always the light was wrong, someone's leg got in the way, there was a shadow. Considering the amount time Belle was out of it and had no qualms about nudity except on couches for some reason (she was still naked sometimes for hours but was careful there) it seems either I was miraculously unlucky or there is (and I have seen picture to indicate this) quite a bit of naked footage of her upstairs or downstairs that people just haven't posted me. Kind of annoying considering all that I have posted, and I sincerely thank all those who have sent me shots or vids of Belle, that I appear not to be seeing some of the best of her in September. I know camera 6 must have given great shots of her lying on the bed or those close up full frontals several times a day. It's just frustrating I wasn't a premium member back then.  

I don't think it is you or people not sharing, I probably have missed a lot, but I have surprisingly few great footage of Belletoo . I am not going to say it was deliberate, but it was either great poses with panties on, or botomless in awkaward postions, with lighting or pov problems. Lesb shows aside, the only glorious display was the massage with Anna and Carolina.

• Upvote 1

Hello all you.

The initial location of the sofa, is 1 meter 30 in front.  The view is much better (archives pics), and it is important that RLC (who reads CC) asks the girls to put that sofa back where it should be .. for the good of their  Customers !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

Winnlove , I have alresdy today emailed RLC about putting the couch back. now to see if they listen.

I hope so. It sucks having it back so far. Might matter if RLC had HD cams and software but they don't.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2