Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

OT Saw on Voyeur house where they encourage pics and vids of the houses and activity. They understand that it is good advirtisement. RLC needs to learn from this instead of banning people.

If you know about the page and also get to know some of the content (as it is the case with RLC) it actualy is more a question about actually buy in or just want to get more content for free.

If RLC protect it content, there is no reason to be angry or upset about. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

She looks lonely back there on her laptop. I guess non of you all found her website either!!

Actually, this is also a good thing. ... So many people here would waste there money for nothing.

Just have a look. The "show" is exterm boring and needless (especially on RLC but also in general). ... Maybe it is the best to ignore her when she is doing her "show" and hope for a fast replacement (without cam "show" setting).

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I spent ages looking when she was online but no luck

Maybe she's not on a webcam site, maybe the PC is off, and she's a really big nutjob :D

I'm thinking she's most likely on a site where there isn't a "live" view thumbnail, and they use a profile picture in stead. Then it will be very hard to find her, especially if she don't show face there.

There is an extremely large amount of cam girls out there...

MrBox I have nothing to do with VH and I do not belong to it. I just saw where they said they encourage it and thought to mention it. I have no problem with RLC's policy on how they handle it. I do not record or share and I do not expect or want a member here  to get banned so do not ask.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Actually, this is also a good thing. ... So many people here would waste there money for nothing.

Just have a look. The "show" is exterm boring and needless (especially on RLC but also in general). ... Maybe it is the best to ignore her when she is doing her "show" and hope for a fast replacement (without cam "show" setting).

I don't want her replaced, she does enough when she is not camming, which do be fair on her she has not done a lot of camming lately.

• Upvote 3