Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, albacore said:

I don't know why everyone her gets so worked up.  Why do you care what these girls do?  They are their own people with their own lives - not your daughters or wives.  They will do what they do after they leave. Watch and enjoy or don't.  But criticizing them for living the way they want seems foolish to me.  Maybe I am missing something and am open to a different interpretation but come on - live and let live.  You  have a window to their life - enjoy it - if it is not your cup tea then don't look. 

All I see here are people blaming and criticizing them.  We have no idea what their life is like or what they have been through.  Walk a mile in their shoes and then speak.  Many of these girls, although young are older and more worldly then many here.  

I do not care about what she is doing outside. ... but ... I do care about what the girls are doing inside the apartments.

If the result of the casting of RLC is that all the action is going on outside only and we just see the teasing (and the teasing shows of the cam girls; even worse) it is very normal to reduce my payment. Zero content --> Zero payment. 

As you may have  already noticed, the development of the barcelona apartments annoyed me a lot. I do not know why, but they kill also the fun to watch RLC (couple apartments) in general. I am not angry about the girls. That would be silly. I am disappointed about the casting of RLC (all this teasing without any real openness). Its time to draw the consequences.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, foouttz said:

I think most guy here just getting their heart broken - i know i did-. But just can't keep it to themself.

The bad thing about RLC is you can really get too attached to some girls. Especially girl like Nicole.

At least for me, that is not the case. ... I am disappointed by the development in general. ... If the girls show no openness and run outside to have the fun, it is not worse to throw money to RLC. 

I liked the time with girls like Nora, Irma, Stella, Ilona, ... The current cast is just a tease. ... No content --> no money. ... That it how it should be, even if i liked the development in some of the couple apartments.

• Upvote 4

The girls talked yesterday about having a party in the  evening before they were to go out on the club. (Yury translation in pm)

but the question is whether they can stand it. Nicole out all night and Lima have a glass of red wine on the bed now. ..

Just now, Noldus said:

The girls talked yesterday about having a party in the  evening before they were to go out on the club. (Yury translation in pm)

but the question is whether they can stand it. Nicole out all night and Lima have a glass of red wine on the bed now. ..

... i think what they actually wanted to say was .... they need to do the teasing a bit earlier than usual, because they like to have more time for the real fun outside ... :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... i think what they actually wanted to say was .... they need to do the teasing a bit earlier than usual, because they like to have more time for the real fun outside ... :dodgy:

Jesus Christ you are so miserable

• Upvote 2