Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 6 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Quoi qu'il en soit, dans mon esprit, une fille doit être très stupide de sortir avec un parfait inconnu à 03h30 juste pour se faire baiser. Avec son apparence, elle aurait pu aller plus tôt et avait ses besoins remplis et reviennent à la maison à un hour.just raisonnable mon opinion.

oui, on dirait que notre petite nicole a le feu au cul!!! mais il est cependant très bizarre de sortir la nuit pour rencontrer un inconnu!!! quel inconnu à le pouvoir de claquer des doigts au milieu de la nuit, pour qu'une jeune femme qu'il ne connaît pas, se précipite hors de son lit, mette de la jolie lingerie et sorte seule au cœur de la nuit?!!!! cet inconnu doit être très beau....ou très riche!!!!:sleepy:

Yes, it seems that our little nicole has the fire in the ass !!! But it is very strange to go out at night to meet an unknown !!! What unknown to the power of slamming fingers in the middle of the night, so that a young woman whom he does not know, rushes out of his bed, put pretty lingerie and go out alone in the middle of the night ?! !!! This unknown must be very beautiful .... or very rich !!!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, corboblanc said:

oui, on dirait que notre petite nicole a le feu au cul!!! mais il est cependant très bizarre de sortir la nuit pour rencontrer un inconnu!!! quel inconnu à le pouvoir de claquer des doigts au milieu de la nuit, pour qu'une jeune femme qu'il ne connaît pas, se précipite hors de son lit, mette de la jolie lingerie et sorte seule au cœur de la nuit?!!!! cet inconnu doit être très beau....ou très riche!!!!:sleepy:

Yes, it seems that our little nicole has the fire in the ass !!! But it is very strange to go out at night to meet an unknown !!! What unknown to the power of slamming fingers in the middle of the night, so that a young woman whom he does not know, rushes out of his bed, put pretty lingerie and go out alone in the middle of the night ?! !!! This unknown must be very beautiful .... or very rich !!!!:sleepy:

... or he just has a place without cameras ... ::)

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well I can see there is going to be a lot of bitching today.

I think she has surprised a few of us, and, dare I say it, maybe lost some respect.......We'll see how it all pans out. I'm not judging her yet. Just a strange thing to do at that time...

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

With that action, she has dropped very much in my esteem. and she is no better than the others , so let her go please and bring back some class in B1.

This tinder event makes her just an open minded person. ... Actually, it make way more seens to cast girls like her (open minded) for a page like RLC as to cast girls that even have an issue with nudity.

A pity is only, if this openness is not also lived in the apartment. 

Well, I tried to live last night vicariously, and I wish I didn't, because the unfolding transcript off the events did upset me more than I thought it would.

Let's get things straight, I don't want to be judgemental. Though I thoroughly disapprove a lack of caution (you go meet a tinder date during peak hours in a public place not at 4h00 in the morning...), and really hope she is safe, I don't feel it's my place to condemn her on a moral ground. I am not her guardian or boyfriend, she does what she wants, and honestly, I prefer to see her having fun and meeting boys than seeing a girl like candy wasting away under the influence of her abusive bf.

But honestly, for my egoistical point of view, that sucks. A lot. A lot of the girls see boys outside of the apartment, but I feel the timing is terrible.

I admit I have been quite smitten by Nicole. But I had so high hopes that this girl, with her friendliness, open demeanor, her cute awareness of the cam, would bring back an element of playfulness that was absent since the days of I&I. There was a fantastic buildup since her arrival, with teases, being more and more comfortable with her body in the apartment, the massage, her increasing horniness, and I was eagerly awaiting that climax that I had no doubt would happen with us and was worth of the investment of all the time and involvement we spend by following hours and hours each day. Instead of that, all that built up tension has been released on the cock of some lucky bastard somewhere, wherever, out of the view (and well I would have missed it anyway, but I am thinking of my fellow cc members).

So yes I was naive. Jealous surely. Mock me all you want, but I believe that aside from inappropriate feelings I was a fool to develop, that kind of stunt is a bad blow for us rlc customers, and for rlc as a business. Especially with that timing, had she time to develop and share more, the blow would not have been so bad, but for now, it is easy to imagine a large portion of the rlc subscriber base beeing pretty pissed off now.

But with the current dismal state of the Barcelona, the fact that she will fall from the state of the possible savior or B1, to the state of "yet another party girl who will have her life outside the apartment" is going to have repercussions. Between the controversial cam girls and the girls who have no place on the project, a girl that will likely have her one night stands outside may be the last nail of the coffin (for my subscription at least)

Actually, I believe the higher ups at rlc managment must be as upset as ourselves at the moment. I doubt they have that level of influence and micromanagement of the girls, and are probably having the same reasoning than us. And I hope it is a waking call for them, because will all the attention they gave to the couple apartments, culminating with the ridiculously lavish one given to Efim, they have neglected their cash cow Barcelona apartments, including the lack of attention given to the cam setups, and a dismal recruitment process.

Oh and Melissa, I miss you:heart:

• Upvote 10

Nicole meeting someone  off line that is bad but if I did that I would have same one come with me you can not trust people these days and also I would just meet and friend or a family member off line not some one you just meet 

• Upvote 1