Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Jessica se ha fijado el objetivo (no dijo cuál), y hacer dinero con diligencia para su realización. Lo dijo a Nicole en la actualidad.
Ella es muy persona orientada a objetivos. Se ahorra dinero y tratar de no comprar nada extra. En Barcelona se llegó con un stock de sopas instantáneas envasados y algunos otros productos. Ella es de familia rica no. Su madre a cocinar.

The goal inside the house for girls, is not to give show, so that more and more customers want to see? Or the house is only a means to go to another city and look for work (that others already came with him agreed) Because if it comes first, I keep paying. If this becomes a hotel, where the girls are going to look for work away from home and rest indoors ... I got off the project.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Settles it for me too. No need for any more speculation of concern. It was a unsafe thing to do but she was safe in the end and at the end of it if she had sex and then went to sleep that was her choice. Not going to knock her for it as long as she continues giving us viewing pleasure.

Plus I like the fact that she did listen to Jess in as far as keeping in contact was concerned ...

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Stomach pain is different to abdomen pain. I really don't think there can be any doubt that Nicole had sex last night, but it's not a big issue. I think the biggest problem is that some of the horny old men on this forum have not had sex with anyone except Palmofthe Handerson for many years and cannot stomach the idea of a young attractive girl taking the initiative upon herself to find some dick.

This is a scary new world, Grandpa :biggrin: (not addressed at you, F219) 

Or me I hope young 'un.:blush:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Yury and thanks Ben for sharing this info..... so she might not actually be the (DEROGATORY) that many are labelling her as...

I sincerely hope you are right but I do not go along with the term of (DEROGATORY). From the sequence of events of last night I would class Nicole more as naive and silly not to listen to Jessica. Having two grown up daughters myself I have seen that bravado and desire play a key part in a young girls mind. Jessica is mature beyond her apparent years and Yury's last valuable translation endorses this so Nicole would do well to take her counsel all the time they are together in the apartment in my humble opinion.

• Upvote 3

As I know many have ignored me I can talk quietly. Since my words do not offend them. Who will be the ignorant who thinks that a "normal" girl stays with a guy who does not know anything and who at most, will have talked to him a few times. Of course, he declares that he climbs with him on a motorbike, which takes him to a lookout point (as she dominates Barcelona, it is clear where she goes) And that she does not have sex (which is what really matters least to me), because the guy that must be a man of the eighteenth century. He has not touched a hair. My wife was laughing at the story I read to her. I'm sorry, she said, where have you been this time?    I told him I was in RLC.