Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

As I know many have ignored me I can talk quietly. Since my words do not offend them. Who will be the ignorant who thinks that a "normal" girl stays with a guy who does not know anything and who at most, will have talked to him a few times. Of course, he declares that he climbs with him on a motorbike, which takes him to a lookout point (as she dominates Barcelona, it is clear where she goes) And that she does not have sex (which is what really matters least to me), because the guy that must be a man of the eighteenth century. He has not touched a hair. My wife was laughing at the story I read to her. I'm sorry, she said, where have you been this time?   I told him I was in RLC.

Maybe it was lost in translation, but she never said that she did not have sex - in fact the opposite, the only thing is she did not mention it explicitly. She said that her needs had been taken care of. You are a conspiracy theorist and your posts are boring to me now, goodbye

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Maybe it was lost in translation, but she never said that she did not have sex - in fact the opposite, the only thing is she did not mention it explicitly. She said that her needs had been taken care of. You are a conspiracy theorist and your posts are boring to me now, goodbye

don't you just love the people who go by theory that they do not have poof of

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

don't you just love the people who go by theory that they do not have poof of

as I have always said "proof is in the pudding"- show me the proof- I am still waiting for some

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I sincerely hope you are right but I do not go along with the term of slut. From the sequence of events of last night I would class Nicole more as naive and silly not to listen to Jessica. Having two grown up daughters myself I have seen that bravado and desire play a key part in a young girls mind. Jessica is mature beyond her apparent years and Yury's last valuable translation endorses this so Nicole would do well to take her counsel all the time they are together in the apartment in my humble opinion.

Sorry happy and sorry guys. S*** was a bad choice of word. I wasn't implying this. I love this girl, it's just some of the stuff posted pretty much labelled her as one and I was a bit pissed off...:sad:. Thankfully Yury's great imput has helped to shine a light on the night. She may or may not have had sex, but the meeting doesn't sound anything like as sordid as some seem to think....

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, vortios said:

Calling things by their names has never been a lack of respect. Why do you call a bitter one whom you do not know? Can I say that you and others are equally bitter? Not really, as it would fall into the same error. You may see it normal to leave at 4 o'clock in the morning with a boy you do not know. In Spain, no father would allow his daughter to do that. Not for nothing special, but because it is not time to meet anyone. Not even, if she wants to have sex.

You also say that she signed up for a web of contacts ... in Barcelona, from Barcelona, of course, because she came thinking that since she's going to be here a long time, she'll have time to meet someone? Do you take us for a fool? Even thinking that she needs a man (very rare thing), if we tell her that she has only been a week, how beautiful she is, would she have much difficulty in finding a guy to have sex? (I repeat, they take us for fools?)

You can put what you want ... in fact, people who follow the girls at dawn, says that the phones of Lima and Jess, did not receive messages at night, justifying the receipt of messages ... In fact, Nicole came walking to the building, they did not bring her on a motorcycle. There are things that do not fit ...

And I do not pretend to get into controversy.

Wait what ? I always have trouble understanding your google translated posts, but you are saying that you belong to a groupe of people who stalk the girls when they are out of the apartment ? :huh:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

We have to admit that Nicole is beautiful. She is turning a lot of heads on this forum, which expains all the reactions, and I don't doubt she makes a killing in tinder or whatever dating site she is one ::)

Yes I'll admit that :biggrin:

• Upvote 1