Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Michelle wrote that girls B2 have some problems and they do not come to the party. Lima said, that Michel cultural sent them on the dick.

Thanks Yury. I do not understand the last part of the sentence though.

Any insight about what these problems can be ?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, F219 said:

My apologies Noldus, Lima has not stopped since last night.

:-) I saw she drank this morning. But has been away for three hours  has she drunk more than the bottle she had in her room?

Tonight they can put the seventh cavalry, the SAS assault group, go partying or fuck the girls all night long. That it will not matter to me. Others said that if some kind of girl came in, they would abandon the project, I already made my decision. It is worth wasting time in following the houses, to this day I say, NOT flatly. I already said this morning, I do not want to see Venezuelan soap operas (in this case Russian, Ukrainian, or wherever) I also do not want to see angry girls because RLC, do not put a brake on attitudes that they later rebuke. No silly girls who after a party with children who think of them "are easy girls", they spend bad days because they get angry with their boyfriends. All these conversations, not before I saw them, nor of course, I have had them. It makes me tired to see three or four people, complaining that they are tired of reading criticism, that everything is wonderful, maybe confuse this with HEIDI and his kids. Because many only give our opinion. I've been told thousands of times, stop talking in CC and RLCfan, which is not worth it. That for that there are other means. I have always opposed it, because I know this if it is controlled by RLC, the other means, if there is no use complaining.

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Thanks Yury. I do not understand the last part of the sentence though.

Any insight about what these problems can be ?

Russian swearword: "Went to dick" Lima believes that Michelle found a contrived pretext and refused from the party. In fact, sending girls B1 to dick.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

B2 girls have some problem with the tickets. Someone leaves B2?

Before mich mfc show, they were trying to solve something for candy ( they say a few word in english, like probleme in my booking, need to change ...) but most of  it was in russian :X so i guess candy has some probleme with something xD

And michelle & candy were kinda tense about it :X

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

:-) I saw she drank this morning. But has been away for three hours  has she drunk more than the bottle she had in her room?

When she finally got up, after about 30 mins, she has been drinking.

7 minutes ago, Yury said:

Michelle escribió que las niñas B2 tienen algunos problemas y que no vienen a la fiesta. Lima dijo que Michel cultural, los envió a la verga.

Despues de fastidiar la fiesta en B2 por Lima y su compañía, realmente, yo no la mando a paseo, directamente ni me molesto en contestar.

Lima cuantas fiestas a arruinado por su causa o participando en ellas?