Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I prefer Jessica!
so I can go to you and insiema we go to barcelona and we bring to dinner !!
I carry a bouquet of yellow tulips !!

We can share! Masha and Sasha did so why can't we? I might get sick of Nicole after 90 days.....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Drillmaster Jessica !

Technically speaking, Jessica has an almost perfect body, for a woman of her stature. You can see that it has been sculpted by sport, training, and hard work. Her ass is honestly one of the finest ones I have ever seen.

That been said, I find Nicole's fuller body extremely attractive too.

I like both but I don't mind just a little padding. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Drillmaster Jessica !

Technically speaking, Jessica has an almost perfect body, for a woman of her stature. You can see that it has been sculpted by sport, training, and hard work. Her ass is honestly one of the finest ones I have ever seen.

That been said, I find Nicole's fuller body extremely attractive too.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That means I agree with you vlk...

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We can share! Masha and Sasha did so why can't we? I might get sick of Nicole after 90 days.....:dodgy:

I'm still watching Belle. That night in which people got pissed off because of the fake sex featured well over an hour of naked dancing with only brief balcony visits. Don't think you get that anywhere nowadays. Becca caressing Belle's cunt with her breast and thus nipple was fantastic. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey! You calling my girlfriend fat? :dodgy:

Not at all. I prefer a girl that isn't all skin and bone. And Elf Nicole has just the right amount to make for a soft..... what was I saying?...never mind you get the idea.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm still watching Belle. That night in which people got pissed of because of the fake sex featured well over an hour of naked dancing with only brief balcony visits. Don't think you get that anywhere nowadays. Becca caressing Belle's cunt with her breast and thus nipple was fantastic. 

I miss all the fun! :sad: Wish I'd signed up sooner......

• Upvote 1