Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Your right to an extent but some of Belle's best showers were towards the end when she would smile and sing and dance, no way was that forced, ive watched some back recently. She got the big room too late in my opinion.

She still put on a show because that's who she was. But to me there was a harder edge to it that wasn't there in the beginning. 

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, I'll always be here for you BB. I only follow B1 and B2, and K+K, Just waiting for something worthwhile to talk about :shy:

Actually I did find Kristy and particularly Kamila a huge distraction when I was on premium. Kamila really has become someone who showed nudity to the max like Leora and Nelly (wow as Nelly even followed Kami a bit tonight by pulling her arse cheeks apart - well I couldn't help but notice. Actually Belle did that once but at that split second the music stopped - bad timing.) but Barcelona girls apart from Lima are much less naked than they were last summer pre party era and I don't think it has anything to do with the heat.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

She still put on a show because that's who she was. But to me there was a harder edge to it that wasn't there in the beginning. 

3 months away from home she was ready to go i don't doubt that one bit,  the smile on her face when she went out the door said it all. I think she was ready to go home 2 or 3 weeks before she did but kept it going as she is that kind of person. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

3 months away from home she was ready to go i don't doubt that one bit,  the smile on her face when she went out the door said it all. I think she was ready to go home 2 or 3 weeks before she did but kept it going as she is that kind of person. 

She was energised after a good phone call because her 2 sexiest showers followed them about a week from the end. And with the parties she certainly seemed to get pissed off with Michelle's lack of participation in the first one. She did always love the loud music and when you add alcohol I still think even at the end Belle came alive - that massage of Candy from another angle would have become RLC legend.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was energised after a good phone call because her 2 sexiest showers followed them about a week from the end. And with the parties she certainly seemed to get pissed off with Michelle's lack of participation in the first one. She did always love the loud music and when you add alcohol I still think even at the end Belle came alive - that massage of Candy from another angle would have become RLC legend.

It was still forced. I'm not saying anything bad about her but it's what I saw. 

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It was still forced. I'm not saying anything bad about her but it's what I saw. 

I'm not saying that she didn't do a few things because she felt she had to but certainly after one of those sexy showers, she stayed in a good mood for a long time after until she realised she wasn't going out.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am going to have to disagree with that.

I expected you to. I said something about in her last few weeks then figured I best just keep to myself. Your not the most objective person where Belle is concerned. :biggrin: