Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, happyone said:

I don't know either-but maybe the phone call-just speculation

BUT-Jess is talking with Lima who is a good listener and is good for the two girls.  Lima really is a good person and now that she has been given a chance

by Jess and Nicole-two other good people-everyone gets along great so far

I agree happyone- they all get along well:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, F219 said:

Let me make sure I understand.  One day Nicole reacts negatively to making money going out and now you are saying she is leaving to make some money.  Harley, it is either one or the other, not both.  Get your facts straight unless you are calling the translations a lie again.

You're a lost cause 219.  Not even worth a response!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Harley-why don't you go back to bed and when you get back up-try to get up on the right side this time  !!

LOL...you mean the side that says only the things you want to hear?  That's the only side to wake up on if you're a member of this forum!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...you mean the side that says only the things you want to hear?  That's the only side to wake up on if you're a member of this forum!!

No this is what i am talking about-these comments of yours:

I guess from your perspective, you go on dates with the easy ones and not the classy ones.  To each their own happyone!!

And these are only the last 2 responses of many like this that you have said and that's why I said:

Harley-why don't you go back to bed and when you get back up-try to get up on the right side this time  !!

There is no need to say sarcastic remarks against those who disagree with how you think

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just a simple question and you cannot answer.  I even re-posted so you can't say I made it up and you refuse to answer.  You are not helping yourself.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

No this is what i am talking about-these comments of yours:

I guess from your perspective, you go on dates with the easy ones and not the classy ones.  To each their own happyone!!

And these are only the last 2 responses of many like this that you have said and that's why I said:

There is no need to say sarcastic remarks against those who disagree with how you think

Thanks happyone.  I was not even attacking him.  I just wanted to understand him.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Me either-am just trying in a humorous way to bring back some civility to our chats

I can understand that.

happyone, I figured it out.  Example: If a girl goes out wearing something sexy or even a little slutty, and if she gets attacked and raped, she must have been asking for it and it is her fault.  Same thing here.  Nicole wore something sexy so she must be hooking or whatever.  It explains everything and that is why he is on my ignore list.

She just can't go on a date I guess.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

I can understand that.

happyone, I figured it out.  Example: If a girl goes out wearing something sexy or even a little slutty, and if she gets attacked and raped, she must have been asking for it and it is her fault.  Same thing here.  Nicole wore something sexy so she must be hooking or whatever.  It explains everything and that is why he is on my ignore list.

She just can't go on a date.

Keep going through life with blinders on and you will never get to where you are going!

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

I can understand that.

She just can't go on a date.

Nicole didn't ware something sexy, she makes what she put on sexy.

Totally agree with you otherwise. 

And so what if a girl is slutty, that's the way we like them on here, makes it a little more exiting.

• Upvote 2