Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Keep going through life with blinders on and you will never get to where you are going!

We just want to understand and instead of an answer you state this.  I get thru life just fine.  Been to 5 continents, 38 countries, 45 states and just enjoying life to its fullest.  Life is good and getting to where I am heading.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Nicole didn't ware something sexy, she makes what she put on sexy.

Totally agree with you otherwise. 

And so what if a girl is slutty, that's the way we like them on here, makes it a little more exiting.

If it was not sexy but she makes it sexy then it is sexy.  We are both right on that one.

5 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Nicole didn't ware something sexy, she makes what she put on sexy.

Totally agree with you otherwise. 

And so what if a girl is slutty, that's the way we like them on here, makes it a little more exiting.

I suppose calling a girl slutty is borderline. Saying that someone dresses sluttily is OK but calling one of the girls a slut is against the rules of the board.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I suppose calling a girl slutty is borderline. Saying that someone dresses sluttily is OK but calling one of the girls a slut is against the rules of the board.

It was an analogy.  I will not call the girls names and never will.  It was the example only trying to understand the lost puppy on here.

My apologies to anyone that misunderstood me.

I just have to ask-what is different here

She left dressed in a more or less fancy robe with nothing on underneath except bra & panties and nylons.

What is she supposed to wear?  bra,panties, nylons (she actually wore panty hose).  then add thermal underwear, stretch pants, and another pair of pants on top of those and also another sports bra underneath the dress she wore?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

We just want to understand and instead of an answer you state this.  I get thru life just fine.  Been to 5 continents, 38 countries, 45 states and just enjoying life to its fullest.  Life is good and getting to where I am heading.

Only 3 continents, 26 countries (28 if you count Scotland and Wales and I might have been to Slovakia but I don't remember), almost all the counties of England but only 2 states and one of those only its waters. So when people say "Get a life!" LOL

Just now, kzsjzkdjs said:

I wish that one day you will post a positive comment on CC :biggrin: I really don't understand why you are watching RLC and reading CC as it seems you don't like anything on both.

My favorite post of the day!!!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm so tired of reading about all the guessing that is going on if wether or not one of these girls is on her cycle.   Oh look, she put a pad in her panties or look....she is packing condoms. You will never truly know when these girls are on their cycle or not unless you see evidence of blood.  These girls use those toiletries as much for catching fluids after sex as they do for their cycles......enough BS talk about the pads and the tampons!!

Nicole is leaving to make some money.  She left dressed in a more or less fancy robe with nothing on underneath except bra & panties and nylons......you be the judge!!

I wish that one day you will post a positive comment on CC ::biggrin:: I really don't understand why you are watching RLC and reading CC as it seems you don't like anything on both.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

It was an analogy.  I will not call the girls names and never will.  It was the example only trying to understand the lost puppy on here.

My apologies to anyone that misunderstood me.

F219, that's fine. Just that some get confused where the boundary lies.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Only 3 continents, 26 countries (28 if you count Scotland and Wales and I might have been to Slovakia but I don't remember), almost all the counties of England but only 2 states and one of those only its waters. So when people say "Get a life!" LOL

20 years in the navy and truck driver now.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2