Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

You are correct and I thank you for catching it.

I called one girl on here a bitch (guess!). I justified it by saying that she was bitching and was thus a bitch ... I may have crossed the line there, so it is a fine line between a legitimate description and an insult. A bitch can be an out an out insult but can also be used to describe someone who says nasty things about another.

8 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

I wish that one day you will post a positive comment on CC ::biggrin:: I really don't understand why you are watching RLC and reading CC as it seems you don't like anything on both.

He is 1 for 7400.  He is @ .01351%

But I think we're arguing about something that has no purpose, whether the girls or one in this case is the oldest trade in the world, is not our problem but the company that Nicole the contract. Of course I can not support that girls exercise, although in Spain it is not a crime (if by the way, it is, pimping) so RLC, would have to be careful with that subject. But I say, it is not our question. Our concern, at least mine, is that your job is, do not affect the rest of the house.