Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... Esto puede tener muchas razones ... y ... lo más probable ... ninguno de ellos dará lugar a algo de diversión en este apartamento.

If RLC does not prevent it, did you doubt that this happened?
The girls come to make money. But before they made money inside the house. And it was not that his money was small. The customers (we were more or less in line with what was in the house).
Now, girls have few parties inside the house, and the few they have, they always turn out to be very bad ... and I get into the explanation ...

• Halloween night,

the girls knew in advance, that the party would be short, as they planned to leave after ... the viewers we set up a movie about because it lasted so little ... nothing that was said was true. At last the mockery was discovered.

• Sia's friends night,

Sia wanted to bring home her "friend", a friend who said to her partner "these girls are easy, the only problem is to communicate with them", the expression that in Spanish, is not precisely the one that a I would say if a woman likes something more than to spend with her one night ... (that's why he considered his partner? I really do not think)

In addition, I think that both Mich and Candy had problems with their partners because of the images that came out ...

For me Mich and especially Candy about acting, Mich with the boy, made him very hot, unnecessarily, knowing that she did not Be like in the corridor that was hidden in the dark, or on the terrace, that also knew what happened ... nothing would happen in front of the cameras.
And Candy, with his leaps and his lios on the floor with Mich stop the boy.
In Spanish it is said that they are "una calienta braguetas" nothing more.

• And finally, the party or whatever that was, from Lima and company in house B2.

Suggestive dances ... for what? And for whom?
And I say this, because Candy, does not behave like that any other night, after the party ... Nicole, is not that it is much expanded in their shows before our cameras ... (and is the one that does most)
Of course, Nicole, that very attractive night and I dance in a very sensual, little time is true, but you do not know another dance of that type in B1 ... is that they have not had something similar to give that kind of show, And I wonder why in B2 yes, and in B1 not?
And I broke up with Jess, that night many strange things happened, from my point of view, and not all in the house. I do not enter into assumptions in what is then said.
Her movements talking to Lima, sensual movements near Lima and her friend, that the friend and she did not lose visual contact during many phases of the party, after Lima agreed something with her, and moments before Lima and the friend Speak directly to Jess ...
Like Lima's friend, he would grab Jess's neck, or like her in the hallway so he could not enter the dining room ...
It was all so strange, that personally I found it embarrassing that RLC allowed such things inside his house.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

All three out in the sun on the balcony topless

I bet its a very warm sun trap in that corner! A lot warmer than the beach at this time of year. Says 14 - 17c for Barca today. Thats quite acceptable compared to cold damp dull Northern England.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I bet its a very warm sun trap in that corner! A lot warmer than the beach at this time of year. Says 14 - 17c for Barca today. Thats quite acceptable compared to cold damp dull Northern England.

Yes you're damn right there sulz....:sick:

As a wise friend says, everyone wants to think that the girls here are angels, but they have already lived many battles in their lives.
It's the bad thing about men, we always want to be the first to be with a girl, but we all enjoy the wisdom of experience.
By the way, Nicole with another appointment ...

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Omg lima se desperdicia casi sentía desde la escalera, cielos esa chica es un desastre ... espero que no se queda otro mes como pensaba hacer T_T

She did not stay over New Year.
And yes, I also think she's a disaster.