Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1415 Lima passed out in her bed

this girl has some serious probleme and i hope she'll get treated as soons as possible out of RLC ( i don't want to see her falling down the stairs and get into serious trouble on CAM) :X

Well, it's just a matter of time before Jess disappoints me I guess.  She just took quite a few very provocative photos of herself and from what I could see of them when she was reviewing them in her bedroom, her face wasn't in any of them.  This tells me that they weren't for her boyfriend but probably for some guy on that website she joined.  If that is true, she has had me fooled this whole time.  We will see if today or the next day or two if she starts leaving the apartment to pursue some outside interests.

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bueno, es sólo una cuestión de tiempo antes de que Jess me supongo decepciona. Ella acaba de tomar unas cuantas fotos muy provocativas de ella y por lo que pude ver de ellos cuando se estaba revisando en su habitación, su cara no estaba en ninguno de ellos. Esto me dice que no eran de su novio, pero probablemente por algún individuo en ese sitio web se unió. Si eso es cierto, ella me ha tenido engañado todo este tiempo. Veremos si hoy en día o al día siguiente o dos si ella comienza a salir del apartamento para perseguir algunos intereses externos.

I am not who to say that you should do here, but a recommendation with the girls, do not have much attachment to them, they are passing through our lives.
Imagine it is a breath of fresh air, do not try to close the window, so that air does not escape.
Some day they will leave, and you will go on with your life.
Anyway, I say, they do not do here different from what they did before entering, or what they will continue to do after leaving the house.
They are beautiful, enjoy your stay, and demand that they give you entertainment. That's why they're here.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, it's just a matter of time before Jess disappoints me I guess.  She just took quite a few very provocative photos of herself and from what I could see of them when she was reviewing them in her bedroom, her face wasn't in any of them.  This tells me that they weren't for her boyfriend but probably for some guy on that website she joined.  If that is true, she has had me fooled this whole time.  We will see if today or the next day or two if she starts leaving the apartment to pursue some outside interests.

She'll have to but some new gear Harley. In an early translation she said she hadn't brought any 'going out' clothes.....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She shows her face on that dating website. If the headless photoes is for her boyfriend, she's smart, since he then can't distribute them and show others if she dumps him. More women should be smart like that.