Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Frankster said:

Some ain't happy until everything is wrong...

Actually, i am not unhappy at all. ... Its actaully fun to speak out my opinion about the current development of RLC (especially barcelona). Otherwise, I would not do it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I can not prove it. That is correct.  ... but ... There is a point when its simply almost unlikely to be wrong: She overplayed this so much that even you need to have some exterm doubt. If you than try to overcome the wish it is genuine, you may be able to see the truth.

I apologies for the past.  I need to be friends with you so I can get my 3 wishes.

1. A billion dollars
2. World peace
3. Middle of next month now so maybe you won't complain as much.

Now that is sarcasm!!!!!

1 hour ago, F219 said:

OK people.  Who forgot to send the memo??  It is apparent she did not get it.  There is to be no underwear when cleaning the bathtub.  :huh:  :biggrin:

You really got your wish after her bath was done-naked, bending over and a big beaver smile cleaning the tub

I love Jessica's actions-she is perfect for this project IMHO

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am happy just reading every one in hear and stay out of trouble but I can't help it when I read if some one gives his or her opinion there are 3-4 people in this forums try shot the other person 

I agree.  But if someone says something stupid, nonfactual, or mean, I respond period.  If they don't like, ignore me.  They are probably already on my ignore list anyway.

• Upvote 1

Just now, F219 said:

I apologies for the past.  I need to be friends with you so I can get my 3 wishes.

1. A billion dollars
2. World peace
3. Middle of next month now so maybe you won't complain as much.

Now that is sarcasm!!!!!

Who of us both really need help now? ... Do not take it all too seriously. ... That she only have a fake show do not make the world bad. ... :)

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, happyone said:

You really got your wish after her bath was done-naked, bending over and a big beaver smile cleaning the tub

happyone- you know all beavers smile:biggrin::biggrin:

(did you think you could sneak a beaver comment by me without seeing it hahahahaha)

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Who of us both really need help now? ... Do not take it all too seriously. ... That she only have a fake show do not make the world bad. ... :)

Well say something nice some time.  1 or 2 happy comments in over 2800 is not doing it.  That is all I am saying.  Be nice for once.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

happyone- you know all beavers smile:biggrin::biggrin:

(did you think you could sneak a beaver comment by me without seeing it hahahahaha)

Just seeing if you weren't dreaming about cutting down trees (aka sawing logs)

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

MrBox :-) at least  she is trying better then no show better then B2 and she is doing good job keep us watching her :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, happyone said:

Just seeing if you weren't dreaming about cutting down trees (aka sawing logs)

no- but good try hahahaha