Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

yes I noticed that when Jess walked naked to the bathroom and back

then again when she went naked into the hall to talk to Nicole

Lets see what happens tomorrow if he's still there. look if nothing changes then no harm done. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

we can safely say

Oh, what a night
Late December back in twenty sixteen
What a very special time for me
As I remember, what a night
Oh, what a night, you know I didn't even know her name
But I was never gonna be the same
What a lady, what a night
Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room
Oh my, as I recall it ended much too soon
Oh what a night, hypnotizin' mesmerizing me 
She was ev'rything I dreamed she'd be 
Sweet surrender, what a night
I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder
Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under
Oh, what a night
Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room

All of us was either disapointed, angry, amused, excited, confrontational, happy, sad, confused, awed, curious, thankful and a lot more by what Nicole did tonight.

All of the above is more like it.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if any of the members here have tried to fuck "on camera'? I thought I was a real stud a number of years ago and talked my wife into taping one of our sessions. Full out foreplay (went great), then went it came time to fuck I had some serious difficulty and it took quite some time to actually get the big boy to a point where we could fuck. And it didn't last as long as it normally does. And I even knew this recording was just for us two and still had a difficult time. So I am sympathetic to this young man. I am not, however, happy to see she is willing to fuck bareback.

And to have my wife cum in her favorite position requires me to fuck her at least 30 minutes, but the reward was always she would then have 3 or 4 orgasms. So can we give these guys a break. It's more difficult then many believe. Thank you for reading this.

Yes I have.  I have been filmed, pictures taken, and one time in front of about 50-60 people at a party.  I was the energizer man.  I just kept going and going.  I enjoyed it.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Me pregunto si cualquiera de los miembros aquí han tratado de mierda "en la cámara '? Pensé que era un semental verdadera hace varios años y hablé a mi mujer en grabar una de nuestras sesiones. Completo a cabo los juegos previos (fue genial), a continuación, se fue llegó el momento de coger tuve algunas dificultades graves y tardó bastante tiempo para conseguir realmente el niño grande a un punto donde podíamos coger. y no duró tanto tiempo como lo hace normalmente. y aunque sabía que esta grabación era sólo para nosotros dos y todavía tenía un tiempo difícil. Así que simpatizo con este joven. no soy, sin embargo, feliz de ver que ella está dispuesta a follar a pelo.

Y tener mi cum esposa en su posición favorita requiere de mí a su mierda al menos 30 minutos, pero la recompensa fue siempre ella tendría entonces 3 o 4 orgasmos. Así que podemos dar a estos chicos un descanso. Es más difícil de lo que muchos creen. Gracias por leer esto.

Mira, como historias de esas van a salir mil, que si son pareja, que si ellos ya eran conocidos, que si es el novio o marido que ha venido a darle una sorpresa... quedate con la historia que más te guste.

Hemos visto lo que hemos visto, mejor dicho, no hemos visto porque el y ella no han querido que viesemos.

De hecho ella sabia que estaba haciendolo mal. 

pero digo, respeto su punto de vista, y a partir de que ellas despierten, las mil y una historias para no dormir.