Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Era más que suficiente tiempo para que él venga :biggrin:

Yo sé que usted está de broma, pero ese comentario puede considerarse despectívo. 

La cuestión no es el tiempo, ellos estuvieron muchas veces intentando follar, y lo que yo puede ver y escuchar, ella no llegó al orgamo en ningún momento. Y eso es lo de menos. Además, el espectáculo fue lamentable. Desde mí punto de vista.

La pareja de Polya, no quiso entrar en la casa para no aparecer en las cámaras... fue la insistencia de ella, y algún acuerdo no publicado por parte de RLC que él accedió a follar delante de la cámara. Y con todo y con esas, él intentó ocultarse.

There is no need to be hysterical about the camera cover up. The bf did it, it is not even sure Nicole was aware of it. They didn't spend much time in the bathroom, all of the following action was clear and over cover. Technically, the rlc rules were breached, but by a guest and not by a tenant, plus as viewers we were not impacted at all because the action was on cam 7 and 8 anyway. Rlc probably should give her a warning and that is all, but coming back home with the guy and attempting to shag him on cam is within the spirit of the rlc project.

What I don't understand is the reason of this seething, blistering hatred that drive some people to ask for that girl's head for a minor and pointless fault she didn't even commit herself. 

I don't know where the hate come from (well I have ideas, but I will refrain from personal judgements), but certainly not from a pointless towel.

I am aware I will be certainly moderated and attacked for this post, but looking at the forum this night was just the last straw of a sentiment of unease I have since the days of the jasmin bashing. And seeing many of the worst posts disappear, I recognise that the mods are doing a great job at keeping the forum clean (plus ignoring users help, too).

I am all for a RLC (as a business) criticism, in fact 90% of my posts are critical (their sense of priority with the apartments, camera placement, casting, etc...) But I just dislike the personal and irrational crusades against the tenant themselves. The girls can't win anyway : if they hide they are useless, if they live a normal life with normal nudity they are boring, if they show a little nudity or share their bates, they are fake, and good forbid if they is a hint of sexual life with boys, then they are... Whatever they do there will always be a justification to stroke our sentiment of superiority by crushing them under scornful words.

That will be my last post on the subject,I am not targeting any particular person but an overall vibe in some subjects. Again thanks to the mods to clean large parts of this cesspool, even if that means this post will go the way of the dodo too, thanks Nicole for having the guts to share the moment even if you should really listen to your friend Jessica instead of your instincts, thanks Jessica for being with us thanks Lima for being lima.

• Upvote 9

I even laughed this morning the scene when the guy hid under the covers even a professional player could not play this scene as well as he

When Jessica is naked out of her room and she falls on the guys believing it's Nicole imagine the head of the guy in the Seeing :biggrin:

Nicole made two mistakes tonight is not having removed the towel but in the heat of the moment it did not think about it and two is to have warned others that it brought a good guy but that is RLC to address this and finished

the guy is going to be the laughing stock of the Internet today and tomorrow will be another day

• Upvote 1