Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

* Insert conspiracy theory about UM involving lesbian orgies, RLC management members, and Dima's hairy ass in maid outfit here *

Anticipate anything happening rlc himself was plugging and Leicester on girls
What happened in b 2 September 12 hours under a maintenance man with the monkey

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Voy a ver a sentarse en la cama y mirar a su teléfono ....... que es precioso !!

Lo complicado para ella, será tratar con las otras dos.

He visto un momento solo de ella, pero ha sido realmente exclarecedor... Danaya terminade leer un mensaje en su teléfono, ella mira como para la puerta de la habitación, y hecho un resoplido... como le habrán contado las cosas a ella, de como va la casa.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Lo complicado para ella, será tratar con las otras dos.

He visto un momento solo de ella, pero ha sido realmente exclarecedor... Danaya terminade leer un mensaje en su teléfono, ella mira como para la puerta de la habitación, y hecho un resoplido... como le habrán contado las cosas a ella, de como va la casa.

I don't follow you this time

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't follow you this time

He might be referring to the 2 on 1 situation Danaya finds herself in. I don't know if Michelle and Candy knew each other well before but they both knew Belle very well and I think since that they have probably forged a strong friendship - that doesn't mean they don't fall out occasionally - and are solid most of the time. What that means is that Danaya will rarely be listened to in the house even if she has better plans and ideas because the other 2 girls will back each other up and decide between themselves. They might well have a house conference but as soon as it is over the other 2 will meet separately and decide something else. It is just the way human beings work.

Danaya has always been for me the symbol of CC forums lack of objectivity :biggrin:

When you see a girl spending entire days laying in bed on her phone ...

Jasmin : this girl is useless, send her home ! :angry:

Lara : this girl is boring ! :angry:

Candy : RLC this is a joke ! :angry:

Michelle : this girl is a scam ! :angry:

Danaya : :heart: BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS :heart:

(this post is meant as a joke, don't take it too seriously :angel: )

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lima won't say much.  She had Daddy Dip & Run there a couple of times.

by the way, I don't remember all the uproar then as now.  Probably because Nicole is a favorite, and people had other expectations of her-like being pure and only bating for them

I'd like to show you Irma's decoration of the Xmas tree but it seems someone's blocking the view.

0101ir17.jpg

Actually it's a good job Belle wasn't there then. The chance of her accidentally knocking it over while drunk was probably about 100%.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Mi consejo para RLC
Danaya retorno a b1 y la expulsión de Nicole
  Danaya será mejor con jessica

Ten cuidado con decir nada malo sobre Nicole, puede que alguien la tome contigo, y te diga que estas tonto, o loco.