Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

37 minutes ago, vortios said:

Creo que te Equivocas, No creo que El revuelo se levantase Porque mar Nicole La que lo hiciese o fuese su chico ... mi para, PUEDES leer Todos Mis Mensajes, es la Acción y el desprecio Que significa ESO. Tu eres UNA PARTICIPANTE Dentro de las Casas, pues para ti. Las Cámaras sagradas Deben Ser. Ni Tu (refiriendomé un Nicole) ni tu acompañante deberías tocar eso, y si POR cualquier causa él la tapa, con una sonrisa, ella debe destaparla. Como después hizo en la cama.

Podemos não coincidir en que sanción debería tener Nicole, Podemos debatir si es bueno para la casa la estancia o no del chico en la casa, Podemos confrontar ideias de lo que quieras, pero no se puede discutir es que el tapo físicamente la cámara y ella não hizo nada parágrafo solventar ese hecho (lo que justifica Que ella era bien conocedora de esa actitud.

My position as rlc premium member. I did not follow as many here the exact act of covering the bathroom cam.

From the face I figured out I was the boyfriend (?).
I saw that in bed Nicolle took care not to cover anything of what was happening and on the contrary it was exposed in a way there as I have not yet seen its predecessors do it in this situation.

And whoever you see knows what I mean.

Failed to take action to discover the back cam? Possible!

But anyone who came in after and checked himself would do so. This may have been what he thought too.

And I think this is better than going to "maintenance" as it was right now

If I could have a Xmas present from RLC, I would love to see Danaya transfer to b-1 and get rid of Nicole to b-2. I reckon the blend of Danaya, Jess and Lima would be a blast and all three would gel well in my opinion. Then you can leave the loose women to their own devices at b-2. Just a thought :cool:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Mi posición como miembro de la prima RLC. No he seguido hasta aquí el acto exacta de cubrir la leva baño.

De la cara me di cuenta de que yo era el novio (?).
Vi que en la cama Nicolle tuvo cuidado de no tapar nada de lo que estaba sucediendo y por el contrario se expone de una manera allí, ya que todavía no he visto sus predecesores lo hacen en esta situación.

Y el que se ve sabe a qué me refiero.

No se ha podido tomar medidas para descubrir la leva de vuelta? ¡Posible!

Pero cualquier persona que llegó después y se comprueba a sí mismo lo haría. Esto puede haber sido lo que él pensaba demasiado.

Y creo que esto es mejor que ir a "mantenimiento" como lo fue en este momento

perdona sino comprendo bien lo que has dicho. 

De todas mis declaraciones, nunca dije que el no es el novio, si que dije, que igualmente podia ser el novio, como que podía ser cualquier otro tipo.

En cuanto a que Nicole se cubrió, tampoco he dicho nada, porque hasta que ella no empezó a recibir mensajes y ella ponerse a llorar, ella no se cubrió. Por lo tanto en eso no me metí.

En cuanto a quien tapo la cámara (por lo que dices de camara atrás), puedes creerme o no, pero he contado las cosas como yo las vi, sin interpretar nada.

Just now, thedbear said:

My position as rlc premium member. I did not follow as many here the exact act of covering the bathroom cam.

From the face I figured out I was the boyfriend (?).
I saw that in bed Nicolle took care not to cover anything of what was happening and on the contrary it was exposed in a way there as I have not yet seen its predecessors do it in this situation.

And whoever you see knows what I mean.

Failed to take action to discover the back cam? Possible!

But anyone who came in after and checked himself would do so. This may have been what he thought too.

And I think this is better than going to "maintenance" as it was right now

Yes the boyfriend covered the camera. 

Some of the people here are hating Nicole, because she does not conform to the script they have in head (innocent nubile lez girl or something like that) or because she assertively decided to pickup a man on a dating site and lay with him, or because she chose to bang him and not them or whatever. So they are pulling at straws with that non issue to direct and legitimize their anger.

The fact that she had sex over covers in plain view in the room should have instantly debunked that she was an accomplice, but who cares about logic.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

If I could have a Xmas present from RLC, I would love to see Danaya transfer to b-1 and get rid of Nicole to b-2. I reckon the blend of Danaya, Jess and Lima would be a blast and all three would gel well in my opinion. Then you can leave the loose women to their own devices at b-2. Just a thought :cool:

I disagree. i think Nicole is fine right where she is and now she has no real excuse not to get as naked as the other 2 downstairs. I mean 2 or even 3 of them fully naked exercising would top even the days of Irma, Polya and Stella, when it was 1 naked and 2 topless.  Besides which surely Danaya will get the big room in B2 soon and then maybe 1 of her friends will come back and play for us.

• Upvote 1