Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe they were teasing her, and she don't like it

hard to say what the conversation was about ?????

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes she did and I am never one to subscribe to the innocent theory nor do I have expectations but allowing cameras to be covered up is plain wrong. I just suggest she is warned or fined and told not to let it happen again. Yeah you've paid to watch this event but I'm going to ask you stand behind this pillar because of one of the participants - you wouldn't be so sanguine about it then. I think people do have a right to be annoyed. Of course for me, I'm not premium any more but I would have been far from amused.

Well I was there, and not annoyed.

To keep your analogy, yes the pillar was unfortunate, but they did not hide behind it, so who cares.

It's easy to throw accusations on the internet behind the veil of anonymity, and especially when one has the chance to hurt the targeted person (you have to assume that the tenants read our are told what is written about them), but in the real world, there is thing called the burden of proof. I defy anyone to prove that she was an accomplice of the guy (and no, "those girls are all lying w..." is not a proof)

(ps : bbsq I like you, l am not specifically targeting you, you had been told a distorted story that is all)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well I was there, and not annoyed.

To keep your analogy, yes the pillar was unfortunate, but they did not hide behind it, so who cares.

It's easy to throw accusations on the internet behind the veil of anonymity, and especially when one has the chance to hurt the targeted person (you have to assume that the tenants read our are told what is written about them), but in the real world, there is thing called the burden of proof. I defy anyone to prove that she was an accomplice of the guy (and no, "those girls are all lying w..." is not a proof)

(ps : bbsq I like you, l am not specifically targeting you, you had been told a distorted story that is all)

I don't believe I have been told a distorted story and nothing I have said should cause offence anyway but I am saying to you that to say Nicole is not responsible for any view being blocked is a nonsense and RLC should at the very least warn her about letting it happen again. What she did after sounds great but I was merely commenting on the shower where I've been told (and correct me if I'm a wrong) she gave a BJ which nobody saw and which is precisely what people are paying to see.