Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

hace 22 minutos, vlkvlk111 dijo:

Absolutamente brillante puesto m.

Que es de Hecho Una Cosa cultural Muchos de los carteles Que Son Los Mas "voz" Sobre el control de de la chica s "mal" Comportamiento parecen provenir de los Países del Mediterráneo Europa Como España o Italia, Donde el paso de un hombre Dominado La Sociedad de Capacitación de las Mujeres es Un Poco Más lento Que en el Reino Unido o en el Norte de Europa.

En última instancia, un Menos Que Violan la ley o incumplimiento de Sus Obligaciones contractuales con RLC, DEBEMOS Reconocer El Derecho del inquilino a vivir un antojo do.

También le permite Ser Realistas: INCLUSO SI doblamos el brazo de RLC y RLC introducir La libertad limitar reglas escritas POR thepatronizing Padres Sustitutos En Los Foros:

- No Va A Evitar Que Las Niñas Hacer una Lo Que Hacen en la vida real, y Tomar los Riesgos Que Toman

- Se Acaba de Hacerlo Fuera De Las Cámaras. Estós apartamentos, con OBSERVAR a la gente 24/7 hijo La Forma Más Segura Que Cualquier cosa Fuera.

It is just that you, think and want this to be so.
I will not be the one to remove the fantasy you want to see.
The irony of life is that, things are not as we would want them to be, but as they are.

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I've been thinking about Nicole and if she does use tinder or sites all over the world where people are looking for a no strings attached fuck then isn't that exactly what we might hope a single girl who comes to a foreign country for a few months might do? An attractive girl brings back a guy to her room and fucks him in front of the cameras for us, what's not to like? People who call her names and judge her on a basis that they would not judge a guy on should just not be watching RLC full stop as clearly they are hoping these places are full of little cute angels who if we are really lucky might masturbate for us but sex with a man who they barely know is somehow a huge fucking crime. Well it isn't and I for one, speaking as a male, am glad of it. I just wish I was a guy in my 20s now with all those apps because I am telling you I would have a lot more fun than I did when I was looking for love. Girl power!

A single girl yes, a girl in a relationship no.  I personally do not want to see them bringing guys back to the apartment, it's awkward way more times than not and I can see that shit anywhere else on the web I want to.   Like I said earlier, just a matter of preference.

• Upvote 2

The police found the 23-year-old woman in distress and displaying many beatings, after being called by neighbors alerted by her cries, to Cinisello Balsamo, in the northern suburbs of Milan.

The owner of the apartment, Claudio R., tried to dismiss the agents by claiming that it was only a mere couple's argument. But as he already had a criminal record for sexual violence, he was arrested on the spot and the young woman was able to reveal his terrible story.

The model, whose police do not give the identity, had arrived in Milan in September to look for work in the capital of Italian fashion. She was contacted on Facebook by the rapist, who had posed as an agent with contacts in the fashion industry, reports Ansa. After a first appointment in a bar, she had agreed to follow him home. He then assaulted and raped her before shutting her up.

He had taken his mobile phone but forced him to call his parents every week to reassure them, reports the "Corriere della Sera". He beat and raped her for months until the police disembarked.

The rapist was released from prison in 2013 after a four-year sentence for committing exactly the same violence against an 18-year-old Belarusian model.

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I've been thinking about Nicole and if she does use tinder or sites all over the world where people are looking for a no strings attached fuck then isn't that exactly what we might hope a single girl who comes to a foreign country for a few months might do? An attractive girl brings back a guy to her room and fucks him in front of the cameras for us, what's not to like? People who call her names and judge her on a basis that they would not judge a guy on should just not be watching RLC full stop as clearly they are hoping these places are full of little cute angels who if we are really lucky might masturbate for us but sex with a man who they barely know is somehow a huge fucking crime. Well it isn't and I for one, speaking as a male, am glad of it. I just wish I was a guy in my 20s now with all those apps because I am telling you I would have a lot more fun than I did when I was looking for love. Girl power!

I agree. ... It seems as if Nicole belong to the group of people that RLC should try to cast more. ... She is sympatic, active, open minded and looks very nice. ... :biggrin: ... It fun to watch her in the project. 

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A single girl yes, a girl in a relationship no.  I personally do not want to see them bringing guys back to the apartment, it's awkward way more times than not and I can see that shit anywhere else on the web I want to.   Like I said earlier, just a matter of preference.

We are watching a page with cams into the bedrooms of girls and couples. ... If you do not like to see sex, you may should avoid this page at all. ... ::)  

I think, it is only questionable how many girls in barcelona show no sexual drive at all. ... There is nothing to watch if the residents live their lives outside only.  ... At least, I am very grateful for the openness Nicole is showing and hope RLC is looking out for more girls as open as her. :)

• Upvote 2