Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think they're both great! Yes Jess's commitment is something else. One of the brilliant translations told us Jess's family are not particularly well off so I think that drives her on to make, what to be honest, are coppers for doing her cam shows. She can't really enjoy them but she meticulously sticks to her contract, I suppose she's got no choice. Her exercising is something else, but you can see the end product! Wow! A more well proportioned girl I have yet to see grace our screens on  RLC. Yes she entertains us with her baths and showers and nude exercise. She might be playing to the cams a bit and I'd wish she'd stop! :dodgy:   It's pretty horrible but you've just to watch haven't you! :dodgy: And what a great attitude, I think she's an old head on young, lovely shoulders. The way she was looking out for Nicole the other day I found quite touching considering she's only just met her. She was acting like her best friend. Well done Jess :heart:

Nicole is something else! Young, gorgeous, feisty, sexy, with all the curves in the right place, horny, did I say gorgeous? So what, she's out to have a bit of fun. Lay off her, that was a big slice of real life the other night as far as I'm concerned. ::) It's just that she had an audience....

And I think Lima knits it all together, and she's really enjoying it in B1, really probably for the 1st time :biggrin: 

There was a bit of an atmosphere when Nicole came home yesterday, followed by a brief heated debate, shall we say, but they just brushed it under the carpet, drawn a line under it and moved on. Because they are friends. I think Lima/s presence had a fare bit to do with that.

I'm really liking B1 right now guys.....:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jess has a slight loss of memory-forgot the instructions on how to clean the tub-naked  :biggrin:

But that's ok I think I'll be able to forgive her a little later today

Pity she's having a bath now cos looks like she could be home alone soon.....:blush: