Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

JES don't rub one off in the bath tonight! You can play later when you're on you're own....:blush:

Great idea !!!  Especially since the cam sucks for the tub-still need to raise it up or get a second one installed higher up

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Jess is very attractive in panties and little Tee.:heart:

I think all of the B2 girls are prettier than all the B1 girls, but given the choice I would watch the B1 girls all the time. Maybe Danaya can persuade 1 of the other 2 to play but if My Belle:heart:, their real life (as opposed to RealLifeCam) friend then I don't think she stands much chance. The B1 girls are just relaxing to watch and sometimes exciting as well.

I suppose if there is no-one in the room it's OK but I would find that vaping annoying. Nicole was doing it last night when Jessica was on her cam I think and the last thing you need is anything clouding the picture. However Nicole might claim Jessica could equally cam somewhere else. Well she could if the signal was better. I think she was trying to cam in the kitchen but then the other 2 walked in.

When Masha and Leora started burning incense (and probably they did it sometimes in Barcelona, I just don't remember) it really did interfere with the quality of picture we got as RLC viewers, but the vaping is a more intense but less time consuming obstacle.