Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

So you shake hands with someone and tell them your name and you've met them before?  That is what happened, Nicole shook someones hand and said her name and then Jessica did the same thing.

I didn't see it.  You are the first to say that they said their name.  Relax Harley, I didn't see and I am not saying anything negative toward you.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly Frank. She's been wearing a pad for a few days now. I suppose it could be for a number of reasons, as we've discussed before...

what does this have to do with the guy at the door-here for an inspection of Nicole to see if it is true??  LOL

(I know from reading previous posts that is the fact that she seems to dress quicker)

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

I didn't see it.  You are the first to say that they said their name.  Relax Harley, I didn't see and I am not saying anything negative toward you.

Have a nice day.

Is there a troll in the house???  lol

Just now, Noldus said:

1 order recipient

2 job plan

3 boss to accept the job

4 worker who performs work

5 invoice person

Revised

1 order recipient
2 job plan
3 boss to accept the job
4 manager to assign the work
5 worker who performs work
6 invoice person

what I saw was that Nicole was in the lobby and made sure to block the passage for we don't   see the guy 

Lima was in the kitchen preparing soup is smiling listening to the conversation between the two and then went in LR

I saw Lima sent a message to someone in the kitchen

Jessica got off the floor and go into the kitchen and out to say hello to the guys and talked with him and then I saw Nicole sitting in the corner a little annoyed