Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yesterday I returned from Amsterdam, and I can assure you that my friends and I were at times much more fucked up than Lima was last night. Do we have serious alcohol / drug problems too? I don't think Lima is an alcoholic, I don't think she is drinking because she is trying to suppress memories, or because her life outside the apartment is so difficult (it isn't.) Lima is just a young woman on holiday who is enjoying herself to the fullest. This is not how she lives her life outside of RLC.

Give her a break people! If you've never come home so drunk that you've pissed in the wrong room in your house then you've never been a student in the UK :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Ayer regresé de Ámsterdam, y yo puedo asegurar que mis amigos y yo estábamos en tiempos mucho más jodido de Lima fue anoche. ¿Tenemos serios problemas de alcohol / drogas también? No creo que Lima es un alcohólico, no creo que ella está bebiendo porque ella está tratando de suprimir los recuerdos, o porque su vida fuera de la vivienda es tan difícil (no lo es.) Lima es sólo una mujer joven en día de fiesta que se está gozando al máximo. Esta no es la forma en que vive su vida fuera de RLC.

Dale un descanso gente! Si nunca he vuelto a casa tan borracho que has enojado en la habitación equivocada en su casa, entonces usted nunca ha sido un estudiante en el Reino Unido :biggrin:

I do not intend to enter into controversy with you on the subject of drinking. And I do not know what kind of environment you are in, I do not care to know either.
But, do you think it normal that Lima is drunk almost daily?
Every time she starts drinking, on a high percentage of occasions, she ends up with a significant blood alcohol level.
I personally, I do not know any girl who drinks Lima levels. Young girls who get drunk every weekend, if I have seen, but Lima does not only drink on the weekends.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yesterday I returned from Amsterdam, and I can assure you that my friends and I were at times much more fucked up than Lima was last night. Do we have serious alcohol / drug problems too? I don't think Lima is an alcoholic, I don't think she is drinking because she is trying to suppress memories, or because her life outside the apartment is so difficult (it isn't.) Lima is just a young woman on holiday who is enjoying herself to the fullest. This is not how she lives her life outside of RLC.

Give her a break people! If you've never come home so drunk that you've pissed in the wrong room in your house then you've never been a student in the UK :biggrin:

Spot on Ben. I don't even think it takes that much to get her pissed! It's like guys on here haven't been to Ibiza, Magaguf or other such 'quiet' holiday destinations and been 'off their face' every night for a fortnight....and yes I've pissed in the wardrobe before :sick:

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

BTW did you have a good time or can't you remember....:dodgy: