Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jessica will make someone a good wife.  She cooks, cleans, has goals and is dedicated to achieving them, and is sexy with a great body that she keeps up.

Marry me!    (lol-I'm too old)

You'll soon be saying My Jessica:heart:. My youngest brother who has only a few years younger than me was going out with a pretty 22 year old last year ... don't ask me how he did it.

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yesterday I returned from Amsterdam, and I can assure you that my friends and I were at times much more fucked up than Lima was last night. Do we have serious alcohol / drug problems too? I don't think Lima is an alcoholic, I don't think she is drinking because she is trying to suppress memories, or because her life outside the apartment is so difficult (it isn't.) Lima is just a young woman on holiday who is enjoying herself to the fullest. This is not how she lives her life outside of RLC.

Give her a break people! If you've never come home so drunk that you've pissed in the wrong room in your house then you've never been a student in the UK :biggrin:

I've actually entered the wrong house and been confused as to why the kitchen had a different coloured cooker. As it happened my key fitted next door's lock!!!

I've also pissed in a lift in a major railway station because I couldn't find the toilet. It wasn't even a public lift and went down to a dark tunnel. The police tried to take me away later, but a girl who I'd seen earlier in the pub, who I knew was a pisshead, managed to talk them out of it, I actually had to phone my family to pick me up from 50 miles away. I was incapable of doing anything else.

However, yes we've all been in the situation but in my opinion Lima does have a serious drinking problem. Too often she drinks early and alone and this is not a holiday with her friends. Belle was often in a state but could go over a week without drinking. could stop and was always drinking with others in the context of a party. She just drunk too fast on occasion. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've actually entered the wrong house and been confused as to why the kitchen had a different coloured cooker. As it happened my key fitted next door's lock!!!

I've also pissed in a lift in a major railway station because I couldn't find the toilet. It wasn't even a public lift and went down to a dark tunnel. The police tried to take me away later, but a girl who I'd seen earlier in the pub, who I knew was a pisshead, managed to talk them out of it, I actually had to phone my family to pick me up from 50 miles away. I was incapable of doing anything else.

However, yes we've all been in the situation but in my opinion Lima does have a serious drinking problem. Too often she drinks early and alone and this is not a holiday with her friends. Belle was often in a state but could go over a week without drinking. could stop and was always drinking with others in the context of a party. She just drunk too fast on occasion. 

Fair points BB...BTW I had a shit on someones driveway once when I couldn't make it home in time after a heavy session....:sick:

Sorry for that guys, too much info....

• Upvote 2