Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've actually entered the wrong house and been confused as to why the kitchen had a different coloured cooker. As it happened my key fitted next door's lock!!!

I've also pissed in a lift in a major railway station because I couldn't find the toilet. It wasn't even a public lift and went down to a dark tunnel. The police tried to take me away later, but a girl who I'd seen earlier in the pub, who I knew was a pisshead, managed to talk them out of it, I actually had to phone my family to pick me up from 50 miles away. I was incapable of doing anything else.

However, yes we've all been in the situation but in my opinion Lima does have a serious drinking problem. Too often she drinks early and alone and this is not a holiday with her friends. Belle was often in a state but could go over a week without drinking. could stop and was always drinking with others in the context of a party. She just drunk too fast on occasion. 

To be honest, been drunk to that point on big occasions, can be threatening because of the way you act (driving, dangerous behaviour ...), but it is not necessarily bad in the long term if it is not too often.

Casual, daily large intake of alcohol, especially if they don't knock you out cold and allow you to do it again the next day can be far worse. 

yes Lima is worrying, but i think the worst was actually Lola 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Actually although it is bigger I would describe Adele's butt as chunky like My Belle:heart:'s. Certainly they both had a high arse to breast ratio although obviously Adele's was more extreme. Masha would also score highly on that ratio but her arse certainly isn't as nice as the other 2 despite the fact she works out more than anyone.

Got called off work today so 3 day work week then 4 day weekend.:cool: Back from doing a few things. 

Th poll for who I'd like to return? Well I love Belle as much as anyone and watched her as much. But I just had to go with Megan. I really did not get enough of her. As for nice ass? Okay Kristy has a nice one but really Leora has her beat. If fact I'd prefer the ass that's doing the work out right now.