Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

same here, they can do whatever the hell they want out there

this is true out of do what they want, the only thing is that we must be aware that we are dealing, not with students but with girls who we say they are very happy, once you know that it's all right

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well that it for the night. You should no by now not to wait up for N M C L or D and it look like a no show from Jessica. Look how Jessica is dress. She saying goodnight guys she also saying watch my sex cam that all i going to show you is what i do on it from now on. Some thing changed her and it my be what we was saying about her sex cam show. Who no.

We can't complain up until now but I do see a change in her in the last couple of days....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's started doing this leg rubbing ritual with panties on recently. I detect a bit of a change......:confused:

Sincerely hope I'm wrong...

I have said all along-these girls read or hear about these bad, nasty comments-pretty soon they just say f**k you, lose their enthusiasm and don't try anymore to go out of their way

to please. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

I have said all along-these girls read or hear about these bad, nasty comments-pretty soon they just say f**k you, lose their enthusiasm and don't try anymore to go out of their way

to please. 

I don't want to believe this but maybe your right. Thought generally the comments about B1 have been positive. It's been a happy house recently and the girls have bonded well and formed a good friendship. This friendship is looking a little delicate right now though in my opinion...:sad:

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

to please. 

Well good deeds never go unpunished, Jessica took a lot of flak recently on these forums, largely for undeserved reasons (she do not go out of the appartment basically) so yeah, why would she try to please people who despise her so openly ? She is not obligated to do anything other than what RLC contracted her for.

Nicole looks horny (pun intended).

• Upvote 5

O how i for got .Jessica did all that to keep us glue to her room and when she thought she had us all hook then she stop. She no we are going to keep watching her and it all for the VIEWER FEWS. She make money when we log in her room. She smart and some of us are just fool for falling for this trick.