Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I ask people who really always have good information, and of course your opinion, it is rumored that B1 is in maintenance, by the entrance of the friend of Nicole, which was already discussed.
But it seems strange.
Today is the day?
Besides, where to sleep your friend, with Nicole?
We all know that Lima is already as it is said, with one foot outside the house, but she has not yet prepared her suitcase ... then, that we will have a week with 4 girls, as in the case of Vika?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Contacto RLC y diga su caso se quejan de ellos, pero no se quejan acerca de una chica en un foro abierto .. Si ellos no cumplen con sus obligaciones contraídas, usted tiene el derecho de cancelar y recibir pago por portion.IMHO sin usar

Thank you.
It was not a specific question for any girl, use the name of Nicole, because it is the most recent. Nothing else.
As for RLC. I always express my suggestions to them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

HVAC? I don´t understand you

Heating ventilation air conditioning

Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Neither do I. I think the timing was just a coincidence. There's a reason why these girls, especially Jess is covering up much more now, apart from the bathroom. But we may never know it....:confused:

Perhaps they found pictures captured on free cams. It could be simple as that.

44 minutes ago, vortios said:

Has anyone ever thought of something as obvious as the weather?
I know that many of you (including girls) come from very cold climates, much more than here.
But a month now, temperatures have dropped more than 10 ° C. In addition we have a wind, which diminishes the thermal sensation several degrees. Also we have in account the hours of Sun, they are few and the Sun no longer heats so much.
I know that Lima and Nicole are on the balcony half naked, but you can not see that, people go in the street with coats and scarves. It's the contrast.
I have not read it here, but I have been told that Nicole is sneezing, the first symptoms of a cold, and is that she has been out lately with less clothes than I think necessary.
I think that if there is a problem between the girls, maybe the visit of the boy, it was only the straw that filled the glass.
But as some of you say, and in that I am right.

To us, the only thing that should matter to us, is that inside the house, there is entertainment, the rest, it is pure speculation and hang out, nothing more.

You've got to remember that in the UK particular in the North of England and Newcastle is the most extreme example, both young women and some men go out in the winter nights when the temperature is near 0°C barely dressed, the men to prove how tough they are and the women because that is just the culture - although I have seen few as extreme as Belle. I have gone out at Xmas with a friend who wore just a shirt (and trousers obviously) with the first 4 buttons undone and I would describe him as metrosexual, which is not gay but someone who spends as much time getting ready as a woman. The temperature was below freezing. During the day they would probably be probably dressed as you would expect but on a night out, the aim of many is to wear as little as possible without being arrested. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, bigskyfly said:

Perhaps they found pictures captured on free cams. It could be simple as that.

Possibly but find it odd they would  think this might happen. Plus they're both certainly not shy in the shower. Nicole hasn't shown that much nudity in BR, it's Jess whose changed...:sad:

By the way I wonder if the pixie and elf have gone out together? Not here after maintenance. Certainly hope so. I really want to be wrong about their friendship going down the pan..:blush: