Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I still wonder about the reason for it.:dodgy:

Me also, but whatever the reason, does not matter anymore.  I just hope she can revert back to the old Jessica.

Naked exercise, naked teasing on the bed, and bating-but this time naked on bed.  I would be in heaven-(may have to pinch me to see if I'm still alive

and not dead from heart attack)  LOL

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it began after Michelle's visit .. Wonder what she said to them ....

Few theories have been flying around today. I can't imagine that Michelle has had any influence in it. Jess has a strong personality so I think she'll do what she wants to, not what she's told to do, while Nicole hasn't shown too much apart from her showers anyway. I think it was just a coincidence...

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Me also, but whatever the reason, does not matter anymore.  I just hope she can revert back to the old Jessica.

Naked exercise, naked teasing on the bed, and bating-but this time naked on bed.  I would be in heaven-(may have to pinch me to see if I'm still alive

and not dead from heart attack)  LOL

You're not asking for much...Lol :blush:

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It can be anything. Covering up is one thing, but she seems more distant and preocuppied, smiles less often, has more conflicts with Nicole, long phone calls ... Hard to know without knowing the language :(

I've been going down this route for a couple of days now vlk, as you know. Has she seen 'bad' posts about her, I don.t know but it's quite a major change in her, she never rubbed her legs with clothes on and look her again tonight. :cry:

I did beg her last night to ignore the shit and that most of us love her, but she mustn't have read my post yet...:confused: