Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think Jess is immature. I just think they're totally different...

I don't think Nicole is immature. I just think they're totally different... ::)

... Jessica is having a teasing show and is not used to the idea of real openness ... I think, the event of Nicole simply reduce the spotlight on Jessica and will result in less money. ... Of course, Jessica tries to make it disappear. ... Very bad for the project. 

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Don`t you guy`s think all this trouble between the girls has to do with the fact that they are young and a little immature!

100%, I get such a kick out of watching this group of men try to dissect a disagreement between 2 Young girls without even being able to speak the language ?. A losing battle.

I bet if they told us straight up what their reasons are we still wouldn't get it lol

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, kitek said:

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole. They just got really nasty to Nicole, Lima forgot when she had guys over and kept everyone awake.

That's what we needed Kitek. Thanks mate.

• Upvote 1