Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, rharris6023 said:

Alguien que conozco recientemente combinado jarabe de arce y mantequilla de las palomitas pensando que iba a probar como palomitas de caramelo. No y no recomiendo a nadie más lo haga tampoco.

El viernes pasado dentro de tres semanas vi un gusano azul rayado manchado se dan la mano con un lagarto sin patas.

:biggrin:

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

It is not about Jessica ... she may be a very nice girl ... unfortunately, you can not see this on RLC, since it is much too busy to give a show (on her cam page and RLC itself). 

I do not talk bad about the girl. ... I simply dislike the show she is giving. ... That is a big difference.

So does she MrB! She's just trying to earn a little bit of money....:dodgy: Again I've said this many times......

Do you really think she enjoys doing there fake shows cos I don't...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So does she MrB! She's just trying to earn a little bit of money....:dodgy: Again I've said this many times......

MrB thinks Nicole is the most normal girl on RLC and Jess isn't normal. Well If that's the case then I'll take Jess. Because Jess is here and Nicole isn't.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Now you know better than that. Nicole started off fine. I don't care for a guy being brought in but it's going to happen. So be it. You have to admit that she has progressively done less in the apartment. And I don't think it has anything to do with comments because a lot of people like her. Heck I still like her I just don't go out of my way to see her. If I was going to rate the three girls by what they do at home then Nicole doesn't rate very high. 

With that being said she could redeem herself to me if she should choose to do so. All she has to do is find the balance between her outside time and her inside time.

I have to agree DES. You all know I love Nicole but she isn't doing much in the house since the night with the bloke. It's hard to go out of your way to follow her cos she isn't there much...:sad:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No .... and that is something I do not get at all. ....  She is working all the time (also when she is not doing her cam show) and has no fun at all. ... Just watch the show she is giving now. ... That is not fun, that is work. 

Thestarider expaind it very good:

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Jessica's whole life revolves around being a cam girl, what a waste of so much incredible beauty. She is in cam girl mode all the time, even when she is just being herself. She treats the RLC cams like a cam girl show.

It really is a shame that this awesome young lady doesn't show a little of who she really is to RLC viewers, a little personality would be nice. 

BTW, Everyone try to make money. ... I respect that very much.  ... but ... Not everyone is a good fit for RLC. ... Maybe, it would have been better for her to have her cam show from home and not at RLC. That is my opinion. She is simply not there and also not open minded.  

2 hours ago, kitek said:

She did show her true face just while ago shouting at Nicole.

Nicole came into her room when Jessica was "working". Although she left a note on the door. Jessica is pissed off also complained about Nicole taking too much time in the bathroom. N explained that she needed a charger because she left hers in backpack of her male friend. Jessica explained to her that she could send a text message and not to enter. Jessica takes the charger and borrows to Nicole. :angel:that's sad...

Thanks Kitek. I've just come on forum and 1st impressions fron the odd post was that they'd patched up their differences. Apparently not, and that's sad...:sad:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

No .... and that is something I do not get at all. ....  She is working all the time (also when she is not doing her cam show) and has no fun at all. ... Just watch the show she is giving now. ... That is not fun, that is work. 

BTW, Everyone try to make money. ... I respect that very much.  ... but ... Not everyone is a good fit for RLC. ... Maybe, it would have been better for her to have her cam show from home and not at RLC. That is my opinion. She is simply not there and also not open minded.  

She looks like she's having a good time to me? And just what do you mean by "not open minded"?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think that problem is with the author  and not with Jessica

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

She looks like she's having a good time to me? And just what do you mean by "not open minded"?

It is easy to see that she is working. It is part of her teasing show and has nothing to do with fun. ... Can you not see that? ... Really?