Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Lima and Jessica's behavior is normal for when you have a third wheel like Nichole who does not care about the other 2.

I disagree-it is Nicole who is trying to converse with Jess , but only gets cold shoulder and rudness---only from what I have seen-do not understand the language.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nichole plays her music very loud, brings guys home with no warning and walks in on Jess when she is working. These are just a few of the things she does.

Nicole brought two guys home already. They should kick out the other 5 girls from these apartments and replace them with girls like her. She can blast the cones off her speakers for all I care.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nichole juega su música muy alta, trae chicos a casa sin previo aviso y entra a la habitación Jess cuando ella está trabajando. Estas son sólo algunas de las cosas que hace.

Read to Kitek, and you'll see what they think of Nicole's B2 ... there they do not want it either.

Look, I'm not happy about it because the relationship between the girls is cold or distant ... because the only one I lose is me (saying this, I think I speak for all RLC Premiun customers).
If there is no interaction in the houses, and it is not the first time I have seen it ... the houses are cold and uninteresting for us. On the other hand read my comments, a few days after Nicole was in the house, when I noticed that there was bad atmosphere among the girls ... They all called me crazy ...
And I do not say it for you, but for RLC, that this did not see it coming. It gives me rage that things that can be fixed in a relatively simple way, let it pass until the ball becomes so big that it costs a lot to fix it, to the point that it can no longer be fixed.
Nicole is a good girl, I do not know, but I also want to believe it. But I think it's badly advised, just like Jasmine, just like Candy ... and that's just the most recent cases ...

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thank you Box, that seems to be the case Lima and Jessica against Nicole or visa versa.  And that is sad to see-liked it when all 3 got along.

And now egg on my face as Nicole and Lima are in bedroom talking

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would ask the administrator of this forum to add a new topic, called "defenders of Nicole" I can not understand why all accuse Jessica and Lima to be bad with her forcing her to stay out in full days, she makes only their dicks , not interested in anything of it home companions any of us that we pay our holiday in Barcelona, we understand that you have to settle with the money and residence permits, everything else is crap, and among the bad girls need to add an that Michelle and Danaya, we make a petition to ask Nicole to make holy, true one evening we did see sex but one can not live on the income

31 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

obviously gossip about Nicole :angry:

Lima used to be a neutral girl. Things has changed :/

28 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What a childlike behavior. ... I can not wait for Lima and Jessica move out. ... This girls behavior is just disgusting.

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thank you Box, that seems to be the case Lima and Jessica against Nicole or visa versa.  And that is sad to see-liked it when all 3 got along.

Interesting responses concerning girls talking.  You are all crazy.  It is in their DNA.  Women talk.  If any of the girls talk must leave, RLC will turn into a MALE only site.

Nicole in Lima's room having casual conversation right now.

Lima leaves in 2 days anyway.  Day 87 today.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Interesting responses concerning girls talking.  You are all crazy.  It is in their DNA.  Women talk.  If any of the girls talk must leave, RLC will turn into a MALE only site.

Nicole in Lima's room having casual conversation right now.

Lima leaves in 2 days anyway.  Day 87 today.

What me crazy??? crazy me?? me crazy?  crazy??  not me crazy!!  ho ho crazy???   LOL

• Upvote 2