Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, vortios said:

If I see that I was wrong, it failed mine. The opening of the bottle of wine, the roast ... made me speak too quickly.

Yes i knew what you meant, it did look like she could be expecting someone but in fact she was just making her dinner with some wine. And listened to her music with earphones so not to disturb Jess, she is learning 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

If I see that I was wrong, it failed mine. The opening of the bottle of wine, the roast ... made me speak too quickly.

she did not open the bottle anyway ... put it back in the refrigerator

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sí que sabía lo que quería decir, que se parecía a ella podría estar esperando a alguien, pero en realidad ella sólo estaba haciendo su cena con un poco de vino. Y escuchado su música con auriculares para no molestar a Jess, que está aprendiendo 

That unfortunately is half true ... Nicole went up to her room to speak to someone in Russian ... but she went back down because she could not eat comfortably.

Just now, vortios said:

That unfortunately is half true ... Nicole went up to her room to speak to someone in Russian ... but she went back down because she could not eat comfortably.

Sorry ive been only half paying attention, but thanks for correcting

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Incluso me perdí eso, ella estaba tratando de abrirla, pero me tomó los ojos de encima durante unos minutos 

I did not see it either, but I was surprised, that there was no glass of wine when she went up to the room.