Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

This looks like the best nights of the "convent" in spring, but this time in double version. Kittens take out their claws ... The fault is RLC. At this time he should not be in the dry, but in the living room, having a drink, dancing and laughing.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's pretty much the way im seeing it !!!!

Me too-Jess thinks she can entertain her cam clients with no one else interfering.  And if they disrupt the "performance"  they hear from

her.  In this case Nicole gets the flack and she cannot entertain RLC viewing audience-guess she just has to turn the music way down-way down-way  down

je voudrais dire à Jessica qu'elle vient de commettre une énorme erreur!!!! je comprends qu'il y ai des tensions entre les filles, mais on est pas au bureau ici!!!! pour une fois que nicole mets un peu de musique, cela dérange???!!! il est à peine 11 heures et c'est rlc, pas l'entreprise!!!! Jessica est sur ses cams à la con toute la journée, du matin au soir et 7 jours sur 7, et un peu de musique à 11heures l'embête??? !!! tout cela parce que le son s'entends sur sa cam de merde?!!!! c'est pas l'armée ici ma chère, si la fête te dérange, casses toi faire tes cams de cul autre part!!!!!:angry:

I would like to tell Jessica that she has just committed a huge mistake !!!! I understand that there are tensions between the girls, but we are not in the office here !!!! For once nicole put a little music, it disturbs ??? !!! It is barely 11 hours and that is rlc, not the company !!!! Jessica is on her rotten cams all day, from morning to night and 7 days out of 7, and a little music at 11 o'clock the hassle ??? !!! All because the sound is on his cam of shit? !!!! It is not the army here my dear, if the party disturbs you, break you make your cams of ass somewhere else !!!!!:angry:

• Upvote 5

Just now, happyone said:

Me too-Jess thinks she can entertain her cam clients with no one else interfering.  And if they disrupt the "performance"  they hear from

her.  In this case Nicole gets the flack

Nicole has as much right to chill in her room to some music as Jessica does to do her camming in her room. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je voudrais dire à Jessica qu'elle vient de commettre une énorme erreur!!!! je comprends qu'il y ai des tensions entre les filles, mais on est pas au bureau ici!!!! pour une fois que nicole mets un peu de musique, cela dérange???!!! il est à peine 11 heures et c'est rlc, pas l'entreprise!!!! Jessica est sur ses cams à la con toute la journée, du matin au soir et 7 jours sur 7, et un peu de musique à 11heures l'embête??? !!! tout cela parce que le son s'entends sur sa cam de merde?!!!! c'est pas l'armée ici ma chère, si la fête te dérange, casses toi faire tes cams de cul autre part!!!!!:angry:

I would like to tell Jessica that she has just committed a huge mistake !!!! I understand that there are tensions between the girls, but we are not in the office here !!!! For once nicole put a little music, it disturbs ??? !!! It is barely 11 hours and that is rlc, not the company !!!! Jessica is on her rotten cams all day, from morning to night and 7 days out of 7, and a little music at 11 o'clock the hassle ??? !!! All because the sound is on his cam of shit? !!!! It is not the army here my dear, if the party disturbs you, break you make your cams of ass somewhere else !!!!!:angry:

well, well, now this is a pleasant surprise!  well said corbo

• Upvote 1