Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

to those that bitch about Nicole not having the right to listen to her music. She can listen to her music all she wants. But Jess also has the right to be in her room with the door closed and not have to hear Nicole's music because it is so loud. Would you like to be in your room and be forced to listen to someone else's music?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

to those that bitch about Nicole not having the right to listen to her music. She can listen to her music all she wants.

I am sure that the walls are not insulated and that Nicole could hear Jess music--so I will say the same to you.   "But Nicole also has the right to be in her room with the door closed and not have to hear Jess's music . Would you like to be in your room and be forced to listen to someone else's music?" I just substituted the girls names and quoted you.

• Upvote 1

The problem is called coexistence, but really that is not the problem. Here it seems that they come because they deserve a vacation ... and it is not. They are here because you and I, my friend, pay a subscription to a website, which has set up a company, dedicated to showcasing girls in the privacy of their apartments, for spectator entertainment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

happyone I do not see where anyone has said Jess's music was to loud and Nicole complaining about it.

That is not the point-  you probably can hear music in Jess room while she is working, so in order not to hear it, Nicole would have to turn her music loud enough to not hear Jess'. Nicole is not working, nor have I seen her complain.  The only working person is Jess and she is the one complaining.  

• Upvote 1