Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well goodnight Nicole Jessica and Lima and goodnight all !

night sulzer- talk to you tomorrow:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Nicole is normally a bad sleeper from what iv'e read from you guys here it will be interesting how she sleeps after tonight

like a rock, or bear in hibernation :biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys i haven't been around much the last 2 months iv'e been very sick.I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago since then iv'e had an operation to remove it so let's just hope they got it all.I'm feeling a lot better now after the operation so things could be looking good but i won't know till i go back for new scans in the new year.

During my illness i have been trying to keep up to date with the appartments but i know i have missed a lot.When i got ill Jasmin was still here and i noticed she is gone.It's good to see Danaya back amazing titties.The day i left for the hospital was the day Jessica was doing her nude exersizes when no one was home to bad i had to leave that she gave some great spreads.I haven't seenmuch of the other girls so i'm looking forward to catching up.

All the best to you! I've been there and that isn't a fun place to be...

• Upvote 1

Epic display again in the open (night vision) by Nicole. She is not in the apartment as much as many others but she has put on more open displays than most especially considering she has been here only three weeks. Love this girl. Thank you Nicole. And she definitely had an orgasm this last time. She will figure out the device.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,

I wasn't about to read through 30 pages of comments due to not feeling up to it.   Did anything happen today or was it the same old stuff?

Only one new thing.  Nicole Masturbated herself with a Vibrator that RLC bought for her.  She seemed to enjoy it.

• Upvote 2