Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You guys still bitching about Jess? Watch Lima or Nicole then. Oh wait there NOT HOME!!!! But go right ahead complain. Because if your complaining then it means your watching her. See how that works.. But I guess you'd rather have an empty apartment to look at.:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You guys still bitching about Jess? Watch Lima or Nicole then. Oh wait there NOT HOME!!!! But go right ahead complain. Because if your complaining then it means your watching her. See how that works.. But I guess you'd rather have an empty apartment to look at.:dodgy:

I'm not complaining about jess all I said I'm not watching her doing her cam show that's all I said

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

ce client là a du payer un peu plus que les autres car elle déhanche plus et la main sous le vêtement sans rien montrer.

c'est juste une très bonne actrice ;-), la culotte reste en place, la main permet de cacher et ellle fait juste des mouvement bas et haut mais je pense pas que cela stimule réellement sans y mettre les doigts dedans et surtout elle fait des grimaces faisant croire qu'elle prend son pied mais même pas un son de sa part 

même si c'est toujours beau de voir une fille qui s'excite devant soit, j'ai plus l'impression qu'elle prend le client pour un bon pigeon, bon apres il y a des modèles qui mettent leurs règles et si cela se trouve celle de Jessica c'est j'enlève pas le bas ^^

9 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I'm not complaining about jess all I said I'm not watching her doing her cam show that's all I said

I know you weren't. I don't watch it much either. But I have to admire the effort and dedication she puts into it. We all know it's fake and yes boring for us. I've watch her closely and I believe it's just as boring for her.  I'm sure she'd rather be doing something else.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Sé que no lo eran. No veo que sea mucho tampoco. Pero tengo que admirar el esfuerzo y la dedicación que pone en ella. Todos sabemos que es falso y sí aburrido para nosotros. Tengo observarla de cerca y creo que es igual de aburrido para ella. Estoy seguro de que ella preferiría estar haciendo otra cosa.

This is called work and sometimes it is monotonous. But it's the job she's chosen.
But it is only a sample for all those who visit a lot of that type of page.
The truth is that we complain (I the first and from the first day of Becca), but we must thank RLC that shows us the life behind the girls who make sexcam, and is not as glamorous as more than one could imagine.
To be true, as you say, if she were not at home, the house would be empty and we complaining and with good reason.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I know you weren't. I don't watch it much either. But I have to admire the effort and dedication she puts into it. We all know it's fake and yes boring for us. I've watch her closely and I believe it's just as boring for her.  I'm sure she'd rather be doing something else.

Dedication & effort. Please. Someone said in response to an earlier post of mine about how she's wasted her trip here with all the camming, that the reason she does it is because she doesn't earn much from it. The reason she doesn't earn much is because her cam show SUCKS ARSE! I joked the other week about her and Michelle comparing cam shows while Michelle was visiting. Michelle "I have a black dildo the size of Denzel Washington's forearm, that I roger my arse with for an hour or so. What do you do?" Jess, "I smile and tweak my nipples". This trip out while they did whatever they did while UM, seems like her first trip outside the apartment for weeks. She could've gone anywhere that has a WiFi to do camming. And losing it with Nicole for having real sex with a guy, which appeared to interrupt with her having fake sex with wankers online, didn't do much for her cred with me I'm afraid. 

• Upvote 1

She looks nice dressed up tho i just wish it was a bit more hardcore.I don't care that she does the shows and none of us should care we are not paying for her shows.And out side of her shows she does a lot more and shows more skin than some girls on here.

• Upvote 1