Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, kitek said:

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole. They just got really nasty to Nicole, Lima forgot when she had guys over and kept everyone awake.

After this post from kitek this was your response.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

thanks kitek

i keep my opinion : Jessica is jaleous of Nicole

53 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Jessica is haunted by jaleousy  It is so sad

43 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Already explained

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think the definition of jealousy here equivalent to attention.
We see it from several of the girls, Belle, Michelle, Jessica and others.
They want attention, preferably on top cam to get their bonus from RLC and attention from "head girl".

Otherwise, I think you have discussed this now for several days and soon got to realize that you do not agree :)

It hasn't been discussed that much at least by using the word jealousy.  I would have way in.  You can see phantomcapsnet responses to it and on that original post, phantomcapsnet is the one that said the word jealousy thus my asking him.  Noldus actually brought up a viable definition however I do not see where there is a problem about "head girl".  The problem is common sense and respect for others in the house.  That is the way I understand it from kitek's post.

Just wanted phantomcapsnet understanding, but his silence also explains much as well.  I call that a grain of salt.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

The "noise" is just a lame excuse for Jessica to bitch about Nicole

Before that event, Yury made a lot of translations in PM and you can understand as soon as one proposes something the other have the opposit opinion. By example when one is cold the other is hot and they disagree about the heating. Off course i let you guess who is mad and speak loud and who keeps her smile

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, F219 said:

Jessica is not making the rules.  This is common courtesy among roommates.  Nicole did not show respect for others.

It is all about agreement and nothing else. There are no rules, before all have agreed to them. If Jessica try to enfore her rules, by grumble, exclude or equal, she is the one that actually make an error. 

Nicole do not need to ask or inform anyone for visitors. ... It would be nice to do so but not bad at all if she is not. BTW, why should she be nice if Jessica talk bad behind her back?

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

The "noise" is just a lame excuse for Nicole to bitch about Jessica.

This seems to be a better fit: The "noise" is just a lame excuse for Jessica to bitch about Nicole.

Anyway, i think Jessica is just dissatisfied with herself. She is just working all day long and do not have fun at all. ... She can not stand someone that actually has fun. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is all about agreement and nothing else. There are no rules, before all have agreed to them. If Jessica try to enforce her rules, by grumble, exclude or equal, she is the one that actually make an error. 

Nicole do not need to ask or inform anyone for visitors. ... It would be nice to do so but not bad at all if she is not. BTW, why should she be nice if Jessica talk bad behind her back?

I agree with most.  Nicole does not have to ask or inform.

How would she know if Jessica talk bad behind her back.  It seems to me Jessica voiced her opinion twice to Nicole which was face to face.  If she said something before that to Lima it was like the student went to the teacher and complain about another student since Lima is in charge of the house.

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

I agree with most.  Nicole does not have to ask or inform.

How would she know if Jessica talk bad behind her back.  It seems to me Jessica voiced her opinion twice to Nicole which was face to face.  If she said something before that to Lima it was like the student went to the teacher and complain about another student since Lima is in charge of the house.

Jessica voiced her opinion way more often to Lima behind closed doors. ... She has tried to draw Lima to her side to exclude Jessica and enforce her rule. ... It could not got any more obvious.

It did not work out. ... Hopefully, she stop to bitch about Nicole any further. The last days it looked way better. ... :) ... In any case, i also hope Jessica will relax a little. This apartment is way more nice without someone working 24/7 convulsively.