Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

on lit parfois des termes ici, bien pire que celui qui m'a valu d'être fusillé sur place, par quelques gardiens de l'immoralité!!! mon petit "slut" me parait bien léger!!! mais peut-être que cela dépends de quelle fille on parle?!!! certaines peuvent subir les insultes sans souci, et puis d'autres, il ne faut pas y toucher!!! amusant tout cela!!!

sometimes said terms here, far worse than that caused me to be shot on the spot by a few guards immorality !!! my little "slut" seems to me very light !!! but maybe it depends on which girl talking? !!! some may suffer insults carefree, and then others, so do not touch it !!! all this fun !!!?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

I think they was showing for the cameras

Yes they are. So? They show for the cam or they go out. Until RLC does something with this apartment (add another girl) ( remove these two for new ones) (close it) nothing different is going to happen. It's been like this for what? A month now? I just don't watch it as much.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Guys! You were asking for lesbians actions

CaptureDanaya_licks.jpg

I was, and have been for years!!!  .SO when am I going to C it?  That same bullshit teasing is the reason I'm not a subscriber today!!   Don't get me wrong phantom, or any of you other posters of pictures......except for Hope85 & euromike69!  When I see pictures come up from Hope85 & euromike69, I go mow the lawn or clean the garage or go fishing.....those two dudes pictures load slow as shit!!   It's like they post their pictures and throw an anchor behind each one!!l  I love their work but it makes my relatively fast laptop, slow as tortoise!!   At any rate, thanks for the pics.....you do good work!!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

they are not here for us they are here to further their careers we just pay for it.

Careers my ass....these girls are not here to further any damn careers!!  If they had careers, their asses wouldn't be in an apartment with cameras that view their actions 24/7!!

Corbo, I am so bored by this apartment already, I almost laugh at your wry post (as I was one of those guards, I see the irony in my different reaction to it this time!).

One thing these girls are is BORING! I agree with DES. Bring in new girls already and replace these two!

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was, and have been for years!!!  .SO when am I going to C it?  That same bullshit teasing is the reason I'm not a subscriber today!!   Don't get me wrong phantom, or any of you other posters of pictures......except for Hope85 & euromike69!  When I see pictures come up from Hope85 & euromike69, I go mow the lawn or clean the garage or go fishing.....those two dudes pictures load slow as shit!!   It's like they post their pictures and throw an anchor behind each one!!l  I love their work but it makes my relatively fast laptop, slow as tortoise!!   At any rate, thanks for the pics.....you do good work!!!

I think the reason for the slowness of pictures is each picture whether it be a .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif and so on for the amount of different formats there are for pictures each one has to load and make a copy to your Temporary Internet Files Folder before the picture finishes to completely load. After those Pictures on the page have loaded into your Temporary Internet Files Folder you can refresh the page and see how quickly they load as your computer now has a copy of those Pictures Stored so it reads immediately as the buffering process has taken place and doesn't have to do that task again. Once you clean or dump your Temporary Internet Files and go back to that page. Then your computer has to re-buffer that picture again to the Temporary Internet Files Folder.  Still pictures should load quick because they are very small in size but when someone adds Gif Images to a page most gifs are 8 to 10 MB in size. Those have to buffer to your Temporary Internet Files Folder as well which could take a little bit longer before they begin to play.

• Upvote 5

It's not just picture size: it's page size. Each page is holds 15 comments.  If a page is loaded with comments that have 4 or 5 gifs or hi-rez pictures each, then that will give you a between 60 and 75 huge files that must load in with the entire page.

It would be best to limit the big files to ONE per COMMENT, and then a page would load much faster for everyone. The same thing holds true for the links to YouTubes et al in the Jukebox sections.

This concept has been explained in the topic called,

Hopefully, I can get help from some members about this, and people will actually read it.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the reason for the slowness of pictures is each picture whether it be a .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif and so on for the amount of different formats there are for pictures each one has to load and make a copy to your Temporary Internet Files Folder before the picture finishes to completely load. After those Pictures on the page have loaded into your Temporary Internet Files Folder you can refresh the page and see how quickly they load as your computer now has a copy of those Pictures Stored so it reads immediately as the buffering process has taken place and doesn't have to do that task again. Once you clean or dump your Temporary Internet Files and go back to that page. Then your computer has to re-buffer that picture again to the Temporary Internet Files Folder.  Still pictures should load quick because they are very small in size but when someone adds Gif Images to a page most gifs are 8 to 10 MB in size. Those have to buffer to your Temporary Internet Files Folder as well which could take a little bit longer before they begin to play.

I understand exactly what you're saying SC & Foamy, but what I don't understand is why I have no problems with YouTube anything and all the rest of the pictures that are posted.  I'm not saying any of this to upset eruomike69 or Hope85, rather I'm just trying to understand why it is always their pictures.  There is sometimes that I end up with a little question mark in a tiny blue box where the pictures should be and didn't load at all, and it's 90% of the time euromike69's pictures.  It's just puzzling to me that's all.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand exactly what you're saying SC & Foamy, but what I don't understand is why I have no problems with YouTube anything and all the rest of the pictures that are posted.  I'm not saying any of this to upset eruomike69 or Hope85, rather I'm just trying to understand why it is always their pictures.  There is sometimes that I end up with a little question mark in a tiny blue box where the pictures should be and didn't load at all, and it's 90% of the time euromike69's pictures.  It's just puzzling to me that's all.

With YouTube everything is done on their own site and embedded so there is very little buffering process involved. The pictures Hope85 and Euromike69 posts range from 6 to 12 images per post sometimes more they post in large lots. Some of their posts have regular pictures and gifs all in one post. It's not so much a regular picture that's not a gif image will load quick as a picture size mostly is less than 1MB for jpg jpeg and bmp. A PNG can be as much as 3 to 5MB depending on the size the picture resolution is.  A gif image is anywhere between 8 and 10MB for each one so if there are 10 or 15 Gifs then like I said before your computer has to buffer that to the Temporary Internet Files Folder before that Gif will even load and play. If large posters cover one whole page with 10 images or gifs on each post then it's going to take longer to load as there is almost 130 to 150 images on that page.  I have an 8 Core processor and 16 GB of RAM and a 2GB Video Card and I still chug on those pages that have a large lot of Images.

Most users better hope they have an Unlimited Internet Usage Plan if your on Caps with limited usage you could have a higher price for Internet to pay when the bill comes due.

• Upvote 4