Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I assume that Aida is in room and, as usual, danaya and adele are absent or hiding in the secret room!

They wenbt out, without saying goodbye. Apparantly Adele was rude to Aida this morning, pushed past her to get into Danaya's room without saying a word

Who knows, maybe they will be brought back in the not so distant future.  Look at K and K...RLC listens to us some of the time.  Maybe they can repair whatever the problem was with paperwork.  Let RLC know what you think...they are watching and reading...it is in everyone's best interest for all of us to be happy.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Who knows, maybe they will be brought back in the not so distant future.  Look at K and K...RLC listens to us some of the time.  Maybe they can repair whatever the problem was with paperwork.  Let RLC know what you think...they are watching and reading...it is in everyone's best interest for all of us to be happy.

Irma was Over Rated  she can stay away. 

2 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

Jerry you haven't been keeping up with the reading. I've BEEN saying give her a chance and I've BEEN saying it's only been a few days. Go back to see where my original quotes were. You are saying the same sh!t I said previously. Check out my recent posts. Believe me you're just repeating what I have been saying for the past few days.

Ok let's review. It is simple really. I wasn't responding all your posts, I responded to a SPECIFIC post. That is why I included it at the top of the post. Here it is again:

22 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

Well if RLC is keeping up them and reading CC like everyone says, they'll probably get a call telling them to interact with her, or they'll give her the boot. Lets hope D&A get out of their slump they have this morning and do something.

First "everyone" doesn't say anything in unison here. Additionally to suggest  RLC has the power to rule interactions or has in the past given someone the "boot" to adjust the chemistry in the apartment, is as I said in my original post) ridiculous. The remainder of my post was my opinion that is why there were no quotes. If we agree, fine. If we don't ok. As I stated earlier, there is no unified voice on CC. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Well Aida has still BARELY shown her boobs, her ass a little bit. I don't think she'll be there long at all when the other girls at least "show."

Neither did Adele the first couple weeks she was there, and.....NOW,,,,,,,, lolol    Patience is a virtue.

• Upvote 3

That's what I said yesterday in the chatroom,,,when Adele first arrived,,,she never showed any nudity,she always covered up,,she never really came out of her room,she danced in her room a lot,she put pictures and drawings on her wall,,she never really interacted with Ilona and Danaya,,,,,,,,,,basically Adele was doing the exact same things that Aida is doing right now,,,,,,and fast forward weeks later and look at Adele now,,,,,Adele probably never needed to be naked when you had Ilona naked 24/7,,but after she left,,she had to take up the slack lol,,,,,,,maybe if one of these ladies leave Aida would do the same,,It's like they are saying"Those other girls are doing all the hard work for me,,so I don't got to show anything" lmaoo!!

They always act so sweet and innocent in the beginning don't they.

• Upvote 2