Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, alanohio said:

You guys never stop, do you. lol

Half the fun of being a voyeur is trying to figure out what's happening and why?  Besides, if people were to stop sharing thoughts and opinions, there would be nothing in this forum and hence, nothing to read and react to?  lol....

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Aida has started packing.

First packed all the food she will bring home.

One suitcase packed and ready, but it appears not on the content of the bed and she has not begun on drawers and cabinets yet :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

One suitcase packed and ready, but it appears not on the content of the bed and she has not begun on drawers and cabinets yet :-)

I have mixed feelings about her and danaya leaving soon...so much potential in this apartment but something seems missing!

• Upvote 3

Just now, dana3 said:

I have mixed feelings about her and danaya leaving soon...so much potential in this apartment but something seems missing!

The Apartment has Potential.  Just has the wrong girls in place to make anything worth while to happen.

• Upvote 3

Aida soon packing. Her room looks like a pigsty. If not for the suitcase, how could we tell she is leaving?

She is the biggest slob!

So Vika gets Danaya to herself for a few days.

Oops, I may have started something here! Sorry guys, nothing will happen.

And how do you guys tell that Danaya had a big orgasm? Do her eyes blink more than usual?

• Upvote 3