Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

14 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

No lo hice.

Me pareció que era un par de condones. No necesito para grabar eso. Estoy seguro de que alguien más lo hizo, aunque:biggrin:

Lo vi y lo tengo grabado, el cogió un condón y fueron a terminar en el baño a oscuras, otra pareja que empieza a oler mal.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've heard everything now......lights hurt her eyes LMAO!

She was averting her eyes and wincing when she told him to turn the lights off. They were coming from the bedroom were they were in the dark so their eyes were accustomed to obscurity.

But of course the reason they turned off the lights after fucking openly in the bedroom for 10 minutes is to hide!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

that is the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard

Yes I agree JayP and them having sex openly in the kitchen as he said.......I bet you $100 that they were at an angle that you couldn't see anything anyway.   Same as hiding if you ask me!

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

She was averting her eyes and wincing when she told him to turn the lights off. They were coming from the room were they were in the dark so their eyes were accustomed to obscurity.

But of course the reason they turned off the lights after fucking openly in the bedroom for 10 minutes is to hide!

When they were fucking in the bedroom openly, did you have a good view?   I'm betting not......same as hiding!

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

She was averting her eyes and wincing when she told him to turn the lights off. They were coming from the room were they were in the dark so their eyes were accustomed to obscurity.

It sounds plausible. ... but also a bit strange ... why move to the bathroom anyway ... let see  ... the next days or weeks will tell 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I agree JayP and them having sex openly in the kitchen as he said.......I bet you $100 that they were at an angle that you couldn't see anything anyway.   Same as hiding if you ask me!

When they were fucking in the bedroom openly, did you have a good view?   I'm betting not......same as hiding!

Yes, it was a damn good view you could see him stick his finger in her ass. And was the BJ a in full view. so shut the up and quit balling your eyes out

580923.png

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

Bunch of Ball Babies  God Lord quit fucking crying like a bunch of kids around here......

of course ... Just a bit confusion and Thestarider or Euromike will come and insult the people. ... What's wrong with you ...

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It sounds plausible. ... but also a bit strange ... why move to the bathroom anyway ... let see  ... the next days or weeks will tell 

They went to get a condom apparently. 

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're wrong on both count but there's nothing new there. Why don't you get a subscription instead of calling out people without knowing anything?

• Upvote 2