Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yeah right...

If you find a Mod willing to play your little game I'll gladly give him the proof and he can decide.

I knew you wouldn't send it to me because you know I'm right about it!   It's OK Eric, sometimes people see more than what is right in front of them, or in this case less!

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

not so disappointing now LOL not hiding,,,,,, just living a normal life,,,,,,,, so get use to it, that is what RLC is period, with the exception of the VV want a be apartment in Barcelona.

No. ... I still think this apartment has worsened compared to its start ... There were a lot of people (including a lot of girls) there over the first two weeks. ... Now, just the guys are left.

It seems to be REAL LIFE. ... But it is not as fun to watch as in the beginning. ... No idea why only the boys are left. ... Do not misunderstand, i like this couple. I only write what I have noticed (or think). ... As always.

Not only are you full of shit your also out right lair

Did you start this topic ? interesting you have never been on Voyeur Villa

4 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

you are a wannabe bully.but picked the wrong damn one.

I just call it like I see it TRUTH HURTS doesn't it Crybaby 

movie crying johnny depp cry baby tearmovies love kiss johnny depp male

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I knew you wouldn't send it to me because you know I'm right about it!   It's OK Eric, sometimes people see more than what is right in front of them, or in this case less!

When all you can come up with is bullshit like this please don't whine when people disregard everything you say.

• Upvote 1

It's simple. Some of you are just real impatient. They can't have a party every damn weekend.  Even with the dudes they've been far more interesting than  most of the apartments. In the meantime Stesha is gorgeous. Relax and enjoy the ride

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

JAYP INTERNET TROLL, took me a while but I found picture of you.

Since Euromike is back, it goes downhill with you again. ... Why you need to instult the people???