Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

the girl in the red t had a nice bath and now the short hair girl is bathing. They would have another bed if the selfish a-hole in the white t had not brought the air mattress to the small upstairs room

they now have 5 of them squeezed into Steshas bed

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

the girl in the red t had a nice bath and now the short hair girl is bathing. They would have another bed if the selfish a-hole in the white t had not brought the air mattress to the small upstairs room

a lot of fucking drama in this apartment tonight- was not enjoyable to watch

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Marco has his leg draped on the girl laying next to him they are so cramped.  I guess White Shirt figured he washed the air mattress, he should get to sleep on it.  I imagine he is going to have a rough morning though - massive hangover and a pissed off girlfriend. She was none too happy with him before they went to bed.  

5 hours ago, beaver67 said:

a lot of fucking drama in this apartment tonight- was not enjoyable to watch

I liked that all the guests were back. ... It was way more fun as with just the guys. ... I liked the event. :)

Am i the only one that is tired of rlc letting other people stay in the apartments all the time, i dont think i have ever seen this couple be home alone, always guests staying over, more like living there, and the same with suzan and hector apartment and carina and sabrina, nina and kira, dasha and demid, zoya and lev. I dont mind people having guests over sometimes but in these apartments the guest is pretty much living there full time. And to no surprise these are the most boring and sexless apartments its time rlc do something about it, those apartments need to be replaced. Just look at carina and sabrina they pretty much had other people living there since they moved in like blue and red. They probably take rentmoney to and make even more money on rlc:s behalf. Seriously considering cancelling my membership, the apartments have just turned to freeloaders paradise not couple apartments anymore.

11 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

Am i the only one that is tired of rlc letting other people stay in the apartments all the time, i dont think i have ever seen this couple be home alone, always guests staying over, more like living there, and the same with suzan and hector apartment and carina and sabrina, nina and kira, dasha and demid, zoya and lev. I dont mind people having guests over sometimes but in these apartments the guest is pretty much living there full time. And to no surprise these are the most boring and sexless apartments its time rlc do something about it, those apartments need to be replaced. Just look at carina and sabrina they pretty much had other people living there since they moved in like blue and red. They probably take rentmoney to and make even more money on rlc:s behalf. Seriously considering cancelling my membership, the apartments have just turned to freeloaders paradise not couple apartments anymore.

It is one of the best apartments RLC has. ... At least, I like when there are people around. .... Maybe in the week, there have a bad ratio girls/guys, but this weekend was very nice to watch. 

found it interesting the girl in the loft was sleeping topless, the guy came to bed ripped the blanket off, she covered herself and was pissed then wouldn't you know it, an hour later, yep, nipple out for all to see.  moral to the story, cover it up if you don' want others to see it, but we prefer you don't!

34 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

guest means more shower, more sex, more drama. Yes i prefer when there are guest

• Upvote 1