Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Stesha you have found the perfect spot, now if you could please, we are waiting and wanting:heart::heart::heart:

Thes- she is not listening to you- use your powers :biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OK Vulcan Mind Meld :cool: ok she is feeling it with both hands trying to sneaky, but we know what she is up:heart::heart::heart:

hope so:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OK Vulcan Mind Meld :cool: ok she is feeling it with both hands trying to sneaky, but we know what she is up:heart::heart::heart:

slowly working Thes- both hands in pockets right over pussy:biggrin::biggrin:

What's going on with Stesha surrounded on the couch by two guys dressed only in tight shorts, and all are smoking from some kind of hookah pipe.  A while earlier, Stesha was nude in the sauna with one of the two men--I suppose that was her husband.  Who's the other guy?  They are all very "friendly".

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, skipp said:

What's going on with Stesha surrounded on the couch by two guys dressed only in tight shorts, and all are smoking from some kind of hookah pipe.  A while earlier, Stesha was nude in the sauna with one of the two men--I suppose that was her husband.  Who's the other guy?  They are all very "friendly".

The other guy is a pain in the ass freeloader who prevents any interesting stuff from happening while he is hanging around like a bad smell and is scamming RLC for free rent.

46 minutes ago, Convict Blood said:

The other guy is a pain in the ass freeloader who prevents any interesting stuff from happening while he is hanging around like a bad smell and is scamming RLC for free rent.

This statement is hopelessly over the top. ... Sure. Overall, it seems as the strange guy guest speed way to much time in this apartment, but there is still something going on in this place (also very open). Ultimately it is the life of S&M and the two will know, if he overused their hospitality. Currently, it seem more like that the two are happy to have him there. Even if I don't understand the reason.

Anyway, It is undeniable that this apartment has deteriorated extremely in the comparison to the events of the start-up phase. At least the weekends of this time were full of good-looking and fun guests who also had no issues with openness. It's been weeks or months, since I saw these people the last time and if they're there now, is it also much more restrained. In addition it is striking that S&M are often separated from each other in the apartment. It seems to be very normal for the two that they do not see each other (at least not in the apartment) for several days that are only interrupted by short times (sometime only two days) with a common life together. Both characteristics reduce the fun in watching this apartment significantly.

Due to the phenomenal beginning that did not continued, I am a little disappointed. ... but ...  Comparing this apartment with the others on RLC, one quickly recognizes that S&M are still in the upper midfield. They are not on top, but also not even close to be a fail. It would be a pity if they leave the project. The negative impact  of this everlasting guy guest is only a strange side show. It would like to see him less, but i am not strongly annoyed by him.