Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, did anyone else notice the way Stesha was secretly looking at the guy when he was vacuuming. She was switching her gaze between the tv and the guy. She is turned on and horny I think, she was even smiling although she rarely smiles.

I have come to conclusiveness that this apartment is for all the women voyeurs out there. ::) The guys always run around in their underwear, but the women are dressed. Either it was meant for woman or the girls that run around there need to do as the guys do and run around in the underwear as well. Only seems right !!!

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to conclusiveness that this apartment is for all the women voyeurs out there. ::) The guys always run around in their underwear, but the women are dressed. Either it was meant for woman or the girls that run around there need to do as the guys do and run around in the underwear as well. Only seems right !!!

I wish they would give an apartment just to Stesha,  I hate seeing all the guys in this apartment!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish they would give an apartment just to Stesha,  I hate seeing all the guys in this apartment!!

Stesha and Marco had an argument not to long ago.  I couldn't understand a word they said.  But if you went by facial expressions I would say she's fed up with all these people constantly hanging around Freeloading.

It's sort of interfering in their Personal Relationship which is not good.    Keeps up the way it's going this Apartment won't last much longer.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Stesha and Marco had an argument not to long ago.  I couldn't understand a word they said.  But if you went by facial expressions I would say she's fed up with all these people constantly hanging around Freeloading.

It's sort of interfering in their Personal Relationship which is not good.    Keeps up the way it's going this Apartment won't last much longer.

I have read something about them having some arguments and I believe you've hit the nail on the head.   I hope if anything happens, she gets to stay and he is the one that leaves and they keep they apartment for her.   Friends coming over every once in a while is ok but it seems like their friends are over there a lot and that is not good for her and Marco's relationship.....you're right about that SC.

• Upvote 1

It is difficult to assess their relationship, because there are not together very often in the apartment. ... It is not as exterm as in the apartments of Z&L and A&K, but here i still notice it, because I have written off the other couples a long time ago. .... If i would need to bet, i think, S&M are still fine. But, I could be wrong. 

What surprises me in this apartment is like all the girl guest could not wait to have sex in front of the camera in the first two weeks and not even have a shower there any more now.

... RLC show is over .. ? ... maybe i just missed it .. ?

If I'm wrong correct me please, but I do believe the last time they had sex together is when Marco Stesha and the guest had a small party together for Stesha's birthday, the day after there was the argument one which Stonecold refer, then Marco wasnt up for it then came the party and Marco went to sleep around 6am, yesterday Marco wasnt even there so now the party is now over it's back to normal , and Marco seems horny as usual hugging Stesha like none-stop I wouldnt be shocked something will happened tonight even tho, this couple doesnt seems to be shy to do sex while their guest is still wide awake in the living room. My point is I think we should all keep our eyes wide open when they will go to sleep (which it should be after the movie). You have high chances to see some sex tonight I do believe.

4 hours ago, Kabester said:

If I'm wrong correct me please, but I do believe the last time they had sex together is when Marco Stesha and the guest had a small party together for Stesha's birthday, the day after there was the argument one which Stonecold refer, then Marco wasnt up for it then came the party and Marco went to sleep around 6am, yesterday Marco wasnt even there so now the party is now over it's back to normal , and Marco seems horny as usual hugging Stesha like none-stop I wouldnt be shocked something will happened tonight even tho, this couple doesnt seems to be shy to do sex while their guest is still wide awake in the living room. My point is I think we should all keep our eyes wide open when they will go to sleep (which it should be after the movie). You have high chances to see some sex tonight I do believe.

They had sex on Thursday, Aug 25.

I was watching Stesha and the male guest today (the one with the girlfriend) and was wondering if they were brother and sister. They seemed very comfortable around each other (not in a sexual way).

• Upvote 1

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

• Upvote 1